Hoshi

Dedicated to 17Carat_Kpop
Enjoy :)

A girl was walking at night street with a box of cake on her hand. She smiled by herself can't wait to see and surprised her cute boyfriend of her finished work early than always. She wanted this night to be the best for them.

She take a deep breath before clicking on the passcode of the apartment they both share. She step in a saw a a pair of red heels and she didn't even remember buying it.

She take off her shoe and tiptoed into the room and went to the bedroom they share, hoshi always still awake around this time, playing with his phone. She took a peak on the room and she found a woman sitting on top of hoshi with shirtless hoshi. Her eyes widened as she tremble a bit, biting her lips hard before entered the room and slap the girl's face.

"Get out from here!" She yelled. The girl's face turn pale as she ran away taking her belonging. Carla's tears began to fall from her eyes as she sees hoshi was sleeping peacefully.

"So this is what you always do when i'm at work..." She muttered, staring at his beautiful face. She pack all her things, putting the luggage in front of the door then put the cake on the fridge and before she walk out the room, she wrote a notes saying

'i will be gone for a while to clear my mind of what you just do. I need time'

She sniffed and slide her feet on her shoes, leaving the place quickly to her parents house.

---

Morning has rise, hoshi woke up with an empty feeling beside him. He thought that she maybe already off to work. He wore a white hoodie before stepping out from the room to find everything empty. Carla would always cook him breakfast but now it's nothing. He's getting confused time by time but his face darken when he saw the notes.

He felt a tears rolled down his cheeks as he wore his shoe and think that she maybe still not far away from here. He run out of the apartment and he found a girl who looks like her as he grab her wrist but it was someone else.

"Sorry" he bowed and walk back to their shared apartment with his face just facing down. He lay down on the sofa and placed his face on the pillow.

"Is it already too late?" He muttered to himself as more tears falls out from his eyes as he sobbed.

---

It's been a week since they both didn't contact. Hoshi didn't call and even send carla a single message, which maked carla worried and think maybe he didn't even love her and just leave her.

Carla walked around the park with a groceries bag on her right hand. It's been a week she didn't went out of the house and now her mother asked to buy things while enjoyed the sunshine. Her eyes were all swollen and red from crying as she can't help to wait for hoshi to called her but none.

Suddenly, her phone rang in her pocket as she take it out and saw woozi was calling her, her hand shake as she answer it.

"Where are you" woozi mad voice was heard from the other side.

"Um... At the park why?"

"Soonyoung" he called out, rubbing his forehead. She felt her heart tighten hearing that name.

"What about him?" She grit her teeth, try not to burst out of tears.

"I don't know what happened to you guys but you gotta see him. He didn't want to practice and even ignore the call. So if it's something only you can do please see him, i'm so worried" he said all this with the worried voice that he didn't always used.

"Thank you jihoon. You really love soonyoung" she smiled to herself.

"W-wh-what do you-- i mean whatever" she laugh at his cute reaction and by his voice he seem to be pouting with his cheek flushed red.

He ended the call. She sigh and thought to herself 'i'm coming hosh'.

She step in front of the apartment they both share and turn the knob which was unlock. She step in and the place was so dark, all the curtain was close as she smell of the alcohol everywhere as she switch the lamp on and her eyes widened to see hoshi was holding the knife with the gesture wanted to stab himself.

The plastic bag from her hands falls as she run up to him, taking the knife off from his hand. He was so shocked to see her on his sight and suddenly faint there.

She sigh in relief and carried him to the bed. He was so light which makes her worried that he hasn't eating much. She put a wet towel on his forehead then kissed his cheek.

She open the curtain then clean the place, throwing all bottle of soju away and after she finished she sit down next to the bed holding his hand.

"Why are you doing this to yourself hosh. I didn't wanted you to be sick or even do something that i really don't wanted to see" as she said that, tears start streaming down her cheeks. She palmed her face with her tiny hands, continued to cry hard.

"I miss you hosh... I didn't meant to leave you. I was so angry about that da--" she been cutt off by a soft sensation on her lips. She remove her hand and with her eyes wide she saw hoshi was there smiling at her.

"I'm sorry if i did something wrong carla. That night my friend went to this apartment and tell me she wanted to have a drink so i just invited her in. I wasn't going to drink but she force me to so i ended up drinking but after a several drink i was already drunk but that time i collapse. I didn't what happened after that. Maybe the part that you get mad over. And the morning it was odd because you are not there. Y-you wan-wanted to brok-broke up" his voice getting crack everytime he spoke a word.

"I never wish us to broke up hosh. Not in a million years i would said that. I love you hosh. I was just a jerk to for thinking you're cheating on me" she brush his hair and smile.

"So we're together now?" He smile brightly, showing his beautiful 10:10 eyes.

"Of course. We never even broke up from the start hosh" she smile back as he lean his forehead at her while staring at her eyes. He lean in to give a peck on her lips.

"Aren't you sick just a while ago?" She parted away from him and put her palm on his forehead.

"I'm healthy when you are here" he warmly smile.

"Stop. Let me get you done water"

"I'll just get it by myself" he ran away to the kitchen leaving her alone, smiling at his cute behaviour.

"Hey carla. What's the groceries for?" Hoshi asked raising the plastic back he hold while drinking his water.

"Oh fck i forgot" she facepalm roughly to herself. Hoshi just laugh at his girlfriend

Sorry for the lats update. Hope you like it. I didn't re-read this so it might have some spelling mistake.