Woozi [Pt.2]

Here's the part 2 that you guys want :))) hope you'll enjoy.

-

Suhee's POV

I woke up from my sleep and I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I turn around to see my sweetest boyfriend, giving his gummy smile to me with his eyes close.

"Good morning"he spoke up with a husky voice.

"Morning. I think we should get up"I said trying to get up but he pulled me back.

"Nah, I don't wanna. Let's just sleep and cuddle some more"he mumble as he snuggle his head to my shoulder.

"You're so cute oppa"I pinch his cheek and kiss his forehead.

I was stroking his hair until I was staring at him. My eyes don't even budge to change my gaze. His white pale skin, his hair, his nose and his soft lips making me more attracted to him.

How can he be so cute even though he has a split personality. Yup, if he's too stressed, his personality change into dark, evil and abusive one. But it rarely happen.

Then I heard my phone's ringtone as I turn around and grab my phone from the night stand and answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, Suhee-ah. Where's Suga?"Namjoon spoke up through the line.

"He's with me. Sleeping"I told him.

"Aish"he sigh

"What's wrong, joonie?"I asked and I really love calling him joonie because I also love teasing him with that nickname I gave him.

"Yah, I told you not to call me that name. Whatever but can you please tell him that we have a meeting later because it's also an urgent"

"Alright. Bye Joonie"I chuckle and ended the call.

I sit up straight from lying on the bed as I turn my directions to Suga to see him still sleeping soundly. I lean closer to his face as I was patting his arm to make him wake up but he don't even move.

I tried again but failed. I sighed and jump off the bed as I took a quick shower. After that, I wore my comfy clothes then I heard a light groan from behind me as I turn around to see Suga squinting his eyes toward me while rubbing it.

"why did you wake up?"he asked.

"Because Namjoon is calling me"I answer.

"Why?"

"To remind you that you have a meeting later"

"Meeting? Oh I forgot!! I think I'll be back at midnight so don't wait for me. I'll better go wash up"he said hurriedly but a little panick.

I could only giggle. When he was in the bathroom I've got a call from Jihoon. I stared at the screen and I hesitate to answer it but I had to.

"Hello?"

"Suhee, can we meet at the park alone?"he said.

"Sure why?"

"Just please come"

"Alright"I ended the call.

Jihoon's POV

After I called her, I sat back on the bench and kept on thinking about her. I regret of rejecting her, leaving her alone and do some mean things to her. Shit! My life fucked.

The more I kept on thinking about her, the more of my tears came out from my eyes. I feel like I wanted to kill myself. I was covering my face with my hands then I heard footsteps coming closer to me as I raise my head to find beautiful Sohee standing in front of me.

I look like a jerk looking like this. I quickly wipe my tears away using my sleeve as I stood up and I was gazing at my shoes. I inhale my breath as I held her hands tightly.

"Sohee..."I said almost like a whisper.

"What Jihoon?"

Her soothing voice came out from her mouth making me to feel relaxed again and calm. There was a long silent treatment visiting between us but I broke it.

"Suhee, I'm sorry for what I did that day. I'm really sorry. I regret of rejecting you that day, I didn't realize how much you are to me. I really need you in my life. I was wrong to do mean things. And I also realise that, I love you Suhee. Please forgive me"I confesses.

"Sorry Jihoon. I can't forgive you. You already know that I have a boyfriend"

"Please Suhee. I'm begging you. I can change whatever you want okay and we can start over!"

"I'm sorry I can't, even if you want to change but I know that you're still the same. I'm already happy with my life with Suga so don't bother. Goodbye Jihoon"

I was speechless hearing every words she said as I just stand there looking at her turning around and left me without giving me a single glance.

Wow, that's hurt. So this is what she felt that day? I understand now. I'm such a big loser. Why am I so stupid?! I sigh as I look up at sky, tears already streaming down from my face while biting my lips.

"I guess... I should move on"I mumble and went back home.

-

Hey guys, did I told you guys that I'll be updating yesterday? So I'm sorry because I didn't update but here it is! And sorry if you don't like this part 2. I tried my best to do it. Bye :)