S.coups

Dedicated to vcoups_0017. Hope you'll enjoy :)

-

"Attention"assistant of the class president stood up as they all do what she did.

"Good morning teacher"they all greet and bow.

So, the assistant of the class president name Park Haneul. Yeah, she's like the smartest girl in school and always help someone who is struggle to find the answers. She really hates Seungcheol aka S.coups or coups the bad boy in school because he likes to make trouble, bullying and even fighting with her.

The class is already starting like 30 minutes ago and she have been zoning out like for an hours. She can sense someone staring at her from afar and you know who, no other than Seungcheol. She turn her direction to the side and met his gaze as he wink at her and she could only rolled her eyes.

"So, the scale of the fish..."the teacher explaining about fishes.

It makes her too boring to learn and study about that. She already knows everything so she don't care. Then recess, someone approach her with a shy look while holding a book.

"Uh, can you help me with this equations?"the boy ask.

"Sure, come sit down and I'll show you"she answered.

At the corner of her eyes, she can see Seungcheol staring at her and glaring at the boy beside her while handing the book to her. She begin to explain it and give him the answers. He nods several times with an oh sound.

"Gumowo, Haneul-ssi"he thank her and bow as he left.

She stood up and was about to step out the class but someone stop her by pulling her back inside the class and cornered her to the wall. She raise up her head from looking at the person's shoes and up to the person's head. Her face changed.

"What do you want?!"she increasing her voice a bit.

"Who is that boy earlier?"he whisper to her ear sexily.

"He is just a friend"she tried to push him away but failed.

"Why did you help him?"his lips trailed down to her neck and almost sucking it.

"Because I want to help him and that's teacher's order. Now get off!"

She finally shove him away as she's free from him and went to the cafeteria. She already grab her foods as she went to an empty seat and sits. She eats her food and someone came closer to her. She glared at Seungcheol. She keep on eating her food and she realise he was beside her, not sitting with her just standing beside the table.

"YAH!!! I think you got the wrong seat. This is my place!"he exclaim.

"Do I care"the only thing she said.

"Move now or else"he said, angrily.

She completely ignore him. He sigh heavily as he grab the glass of her drink and pour it onto her head. She was shock by that action. Now, everyone was laughing at her and she felt very humiliated.

She gritted her teeth and clenches her fists while shutting her eyes. She can feel the hot steam on her head and she's getting boiling from anger.

She can't help herself but to punch across his face. He stumble back while she can see the blood from his lips trickle down to his chin. Everyone in the cafeteria begin to watch the fight as they all cheer.

She kept on punching and kicking him as he fight back with no mercy nor pity to her. When the high kick she gave him, he falls down on the floor and she was on top of him, continue punching his face until he gave up.

But no, he's not giving up yet. He pushed her away as she falls down and he was about to kick her stomach but he stop when the teacher shouting at them. All their heads turn to the teacher who is coming closer to them while pointing his index finger to the both of them.

"CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!!! PARK HANEUL!!! COME WITH ME TO THE OFFICE NOW!!"

She stood up slowly and followed the teacher and he followed them behind. She's really hurt because of the bruises on her face and her body as well. She close her left eye while holding her right arm as she keep on moving.

Then they arrive at the office and the teacher told the principal about those two. The principal slam his hand on his table loudly which makes them to flinch.

"WHY DID YOU TWO FIGHTS HUH?! HANEUL, YOU'RE THE ASSISTANT OF THE CLASS PRESIDENT AND YOU SHOULDNT BE FIGHTING. SEUNGCHEOL, YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT FIGHT BACK BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL. TELL ME WHY DID YOU TWO FIGHTS?!"

"He just pour the drink on my head and I couldn't take my anger anymore so that's why I fight"she said.

"What about you Seungcheol?"he asked.

"She punches me too hard so that's why I fight back"

He heaved a big sigh and a long one while facepalming by himself. He raise his up to look at them and said,

"Your explanations are accepted because I forgive you both and make sure you don't fight anymore or I called your parents. Now, dismissed"he said.

They bow ninety degrees (90°) and left the office as they both sigh in relief at the same time. She lift up her head to see him and he look back at her. They were staring at each others eyes feeling a little different.

"Hey, why did you do that to me?"she ask.

"I just want to get your attention but I was too much and make you so angry to the limit"he told.

"But why?"

"It because..."he scratch his nape"I like you Park Haneul. No, I love you"he confess.

She was dumbfounded hearing the truth feeling inside of him as she feel a warm and steamy lips planting on hers. She return the kiss as it become more passionate.

-

Maybe I was too much? Making them to fight like that. So sorry for the late update. Very sorry y'all. I don't think that you would like it cuz it's seems a bit lame, right?

Vote and comment especially the one who request this cuz I want to know your opinion.