Joshua [Pt.2]

He walk inside the park as he heard someone was crying and he turn his head as his eyes widen.

"(Y/N)..."he whisper to himself.

You're still with Mingyu as you stood up and put your scarf around your neck because you are more getting cold. You sense something weird that someone was here watching you from afar.

"What's wrong? Something bothering you?"Mingyu ask you.

"It's nothing"you shook your head and flash a small smile.

"Do you... really mean it that... you like me?"you questioning him while you were looking at the sky.

"Y-Yeah, I mean no!"he stuttered and feeling a little embarrass. You tilt your head and look at him."huh?"

"I mean yes"he smile cutely. You chuckle.

The sky look so crystal clear as the snowflakes fall down from the sky. It's so beautiful. You close your eyes and smile.

You felt that your shoulders are heavy as you open your eyes slowly that you saw Mingyu leaning closer to you as you back away a little. His breath hitting your skin and your lips almost touch with his as someone disturb the moment by calling your name.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!"someone called your name several times.

You turn your head and saw someone was running towards you. He look so handsome, cute and talented. Is he from USA or something. As he getting closer to you, you finally recognize that it was your boyfriend Joshua. Then he stop as he was panting while his hand was on his knees and breaths heavily.

"O-Oppa..."you said.

"(Y/N)..."he stood still and look at you.

"W-What are you doing here?"you ask.

"I'm sorry"he apologize out of the blue.

"Huh?"you were dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry I play with Shelli earlier. I know you ran away from me because of that. I was like being hypnotize or brainwashed by her. I wasn't thinking straight though. So once again, I'm sorry"he told you everything and apologize to you once more.

Your eyes getting more teary but you tried to hold it as he went towards you more closer. He open his arm and you slowly hug him and cry onto his chest. He gives Mingyu a thumbs up with a smile because Mingyu is the one who told Joshua where you are. He patted your back to make you more calm down.

"Don't cry, please"he suggest and he felt that you nod your head.

After that, you and Joshua went back hand to hand as Shelli was running towards him and panting sarcasticly.

"Where were you? I've been looking for you and you make me worry"she said with a wink. You cross your arm and glare at her.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you"he said. She was confuse.

"Well, whatever..."she said it so annoying as she was was walking pass you and she was stuck inside the snow.

You and your boyfriend laugh together that she really is stuck inside the deep snow.

"We should be going home now jagiya, let's go"he told you as you link his arm and climb in his car as he drove off.

___________________________________
Hehehehe... I'm crazy! Sorry for any mistakes or grammar or whatever. sorry again for the very late update guys. I'll try to make it more.