Hoshi

Dedicated to Yunho_K
Hope you'll enjoy!!

---

You woke up from your sleep and the first thing you feel the familiar warmth beside you with its arms around your waist. You curve up your lips into a smile seeing your boyfriend Soonyoung and today it is his birthday.

You got a perfect plan for a birthday surprise for him and he doesn't know about it. By just thinking of what he might react for this surprise, it made you giggle silently.

Then you begin to stare at his beautiful sleeping face. His eyes, his nose and his red lips. All parts of him is beautiful to you. His eyes twitching a little as he opened his eyes slowly, revealing his beautiful girlfriend in front of you.

"Good morning babe"he said with a raspy voice.

"Morning"you giggled and change your gaze to the wall clock then back to him."Don't you have a flight to Japan today? You better go or you'll be late"

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that and what about you?"he smile lazily, hugging you close to him.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be working before 12 o'clock"

You have a job as an office worker just to help the both of them to have some money to spend together. Well actually you are lying to Soonyoung because today you have the day off and he doesn't know about it.

It's part of your plan anyway. You just hope that his members are doing well following your plan.

"Okay and don't stay up too late. I'm not gonna be home for a while so I'll call you and send you messages when I get there"

You nodded your head as a respond. He lifted his heavy body from lying down after giving you a peck on your lips as he went towards the bathroom to shower.

You grab your phone which is on the night stand and you receive some messages from his members. You read them one by one and send them your answers. They told you that they are ready to follow your plan and even bought you a ticket to Japan and their ticket concert.

You put back your phone and decided to cook some breakfast for you and him. After that, he already left the house after giving you a hug and a kiss. You already shower so you wore something beautiful yet comfy.

You went to the pledis building where their meeting point is and when you arrived there by car, you saw them are waiting outside the building. Talking with some staffs and their van already prepared.

You just wish that Soonyoum doesn't see you so you hopped off the car and approach them. The first one to notice your presence was Seungcheol. He waved his hand into the air to you and you smile.

You hurriedly run to him, seeing the tickets in his hands and the others greet you happily yet quietly.

"Be careful on your own okay?"he worriedly said, placing both hands on your shoulder.

"Yes yes. You don't need to worry"you chuckle.

"I'm just wor-- oh shit!"

When his words were cut off, you didn't expect what happen after that. He quickly pull you into his embrace, hiding you face onto his chest as he whispered into you ear.

"Stay like this for a while. Sorry Hoshi"

You couldn't help but let out a soft giggle and you just wrapped your arms around his, playing along with him.

"Oh hyung! Who's that?"

The voice of Soonyoung made your heart thumping so rapidly. You tighten your arm around Seumgcheol.