Dino

Dedicated to HongJisoo1995 Hope you'll enjoy :)

Kim Mikyung was walking through the hallways as she saw Seokmin waving his hand to the air with a wide smile. She return the smile and approach him.

"Good morning sunshine"he tease.

Her cheeks turn rosy when she heard the last word that he just called her sunshine. Yeah, he sometimes flirting with her but just in a friendly way.

"Good morning and stop calling me sunshine when we meet up in the morning"she said punching his arm lightly.

"I couldn't help it because in my eyes you look bright as an angel"he chuckles cutely.

"Stop it!"

She can't help it but to blush madly. She really don't have any feelings for him, she just embarrassed when someone compliment her or maybe flirt with her.

She was grabbing her book from the locker as she close it and turn around just to saw his face was inches away from her. She flinch a bit and back away. He smile and lean closer with his hand on his hips.

"Oh, hyung!"Lee Chan exclaimed but he likes to be called 'Dino' which makes Seokmin lean back.

"What are you doing with her?"Dino asked, sounded like he is jealous.

"I'm flirting with her"Seokmin wink at her.

"Well then stop it. She may be uncomfortable with it"Dino said, hinting that Seokmin should go away.

"Fine. Bye Mikyung"Seokmin wave a goodbye to her and went to his class.

Dino who is standing in front of her while he was sighing. She look at him with her head tilt to the side. Its true that she is getting uncomfortable when Seokmin leaning closer to her.

Dino look at her as she was looking at him at the same time and he looked away feeling embarrass. She can see his cheeks turn tint.

"What was that?"she ask.

"What is what?"he turn his head to her.

"About earlier? You sounded like you're—"

"N-No, I'm not. Its nothing"he cut her words off."See you later then"

He then walk away from her. She was clearly dumbfounded but shrug at the end. She went to her class and the lessons are starting.

After the 4th period, it's recess. She was about to go to the cafeteria but she bump on someone and she immediately apologise. She raise her head up to see no other than Lee Seokmin.

"Hey!"he greeted happily.

"Oh hey and sorry for bumping on you"she greeted back.

"Don't worry. C'mon now let's go eat lunch"he said placing his arm around her shoulder.

She went to cafeteria with him as she went to sit at his place with his group members called Seventeen. Yup, they are really famous as they all known as the kingkas but she don't mind if they are popular or not, friendship is what matters.

She sit on the empty seat with Seokmin and Dino beside her. The guys greeted her as she eating her foods. After eating, she want to find a tissue to wipe her mouth but she seem she can't find it.

"Do any of you have tissues?"she ask them.

"I have a tissue here want one?"Seungkwan raise the tissues to the air while waving it left to right.

"Oh sure"she reply.

Seungkwan gave the tissue to her as she gladly take it. She was about to wipe the tissue to her mouth or maybe her lips but someone caught her wrist which makes her stop.

"No need for that"Seokmin spoke up and take the tissue out of their sight.

"Aww~ Why? You know my lips are di—mffph"

Seokmin stop her words and her voice become a muffle which is he was cleaning her lips with his thumb. Her head heating up as she blush madly and her heart was beating so rapidly.

After he done, his thumb is dirty with the leftover food that was on her lips as he ate it.

"Dude that's gross"she push his arm playfully.

"Aye, that's what we call sharing"he said with a chuckle.

"No its not. Sharing foods is what we share not through lips"

"Why? You want to taste of my lips?"he smirk leaning his face closer to her.

"U-Uh nope"she hesitate to answer.

Then someone grab her wrist which makes her to stand up and ran away from the cafeteria. She look who is the person holding her wrist while running away together.

Its Dino. He brought her to the top of the school at the rooftop. He let go of her wrist and sigh heavily as she was confuse why did he brought her here. He turn around and walk towards her. He seems very angry because she can see that his blood boiling up.

"Why did you even let him do that to you?"he asked her.

"What? Who?"she backed away.

"Seokmin. About earlier"he said.

"Oh that. He was just play—"

"No he isn't playing. He really like you"he cut her off as he cross his arm and turn around with his back facing her.

"Oh, are you jealous?"she teasingly said while narrow her eyes at him.

He didn't respond or anything. She went towards him as she stand in front of him with a cheeky little smile.

"Aww, C'mon I know you're jealous"she whine cutely while poking his cheeks.

"No. I'm. Not"he turn around not wanting to admit.

"Ugh, fine then. No kisses for you"she blurt out and went to the door.

She was about to turn the door knob but she stop when she felt her arm get caught by him and turn around.

"Fine I admitted"he finally admit.

"Say it"she urged.

"I'm jealous, happy?"

"Yeah"she giggled.

"But what about the kiss you said earlier?"he questioning her.

"Okay then"

She took a step forward to him as she grab his collar to make him lean down to her and she tip toed at the same time. She press her lips to him and she felt him kissed back. She smile between the kiss.

After that, she pulled away and smile. His eyes widdn like ten times bigger than usual with his mouth gap open.

"I love you Dino"she mumble while she lean her head onto his chest.

"I love you too"he whisper to her ear.

Sorry for the late update! Here's your imagine. I hope it turn out well. I know it's pretty boring to read tho and I know this is not what you want. Sorry ㅠㅠ. Vote and comment :)