Hoshi

Dedicated to RamenAruu
Hope you'll enjoy! :)

---

"One Americano for Jaehee and one Frappe Cappuccino for Jumin! Please take your drinks"

Hoshi shouted the names with their orders as the two figures stood up from their seats and grab their drinks after saying thank you.

He send them a sincere smile and went back to continue making some drinks while Minghao take care at the cashier, taking the customer's order.

The others are there too, cooking some foods in the kitchen and some of them are butlers, carrying the customer's orders and send it to them.

They are actually working in a small cafe and the one who found the place is their one and only leader Seungcheol aka Scoups. So the customers often went to their cafe mostly girls since they are handsome and all.

Minghao shifted his gaze towards Hoshi who is busy making the drinks all by himself as he went to help him, leaving the cashier since no one is ordering at the moment.

"Where's Woozi hyung?"he started to ask, cleaning the cup with a towel.

"He can't work today because he had somewhere to go"Hoshi answered, still not breaking his eyes from the drink he's making.

"Maybe he's meeting someone lolol"he joked.

Then it was silent between the atmosphere around them yet comfortable as Minghao added some flavours. He begin to speak up but got cut off due to a customer.

"Oh yeah (Y/N) is also co--"

Hearing your name made Hoshi's shoulders to jump a bit and stop what he was doing. He blankly stare into space and turn his head around almost immediately to look at Minghao, wanted to ask something but he is busy right now.

He turn back and finished the drinks. After several orders, he finally got the time to have a break. He search for Minghao and saw him cleaning the counter. He approaches him and asked.

"Hey Hao, what were you trying to say back there?"

"Say what exactly?"he turn his head and face to face with him.

"About (Y/N)..."

Hoshi couldn't help but to feel the heats as his cheeks getting a little rosy and his heartbeat fasten.

"Oh she told me that she's coming here today. Dunno when"he answered truthfully, shrugging his shoulder.

"S-She's going to be HERE?!"he unexpectedly shout in surprise as his eyes widen.

"Yeah why?"

Minghao seems not getting the idea of why Hoshi react like this. He looks like he's freaking out or something. Well actually he likes you but he didn't admitted to the others and tried to act like he doesn't care.

The others kept an eye on him of his change behaviour when you are around before and he is totally in love. Out of the blue, you appeared behind Minghao, surprising him but he didn't budge.

In fact, Hoshi is the one who scream something you don't understand but you found it funny and cute that made you chuckle.

"Oh hey (Y/N)"the younger boy greeted you.

"Hello! Are you guys taking a break? Because I want to order something"you smiled brightly, making Hoshi to almost faint.

"Yeah sure. The usual one?"Minghao smirk and you nodded your head."Hey hyung! Stop standing there like a tree and get to work! The lady here wants the usual one"