SoonHoon

My first time making boy x boy story. I hope you're enjoying it. Read well. (=^.^=)
____________

All the Seventeen members were going to a fanmeeting today at 5pm in Busan. They are really excited about it and can't wait to know about the Busan's culture.

At 10am

"Yeah!! We're going to the..."Seungcheol said then pause.

"BUSAN!!!"they all cheer at the same time.

They clapped their hands together and even make noises outside the streets because they were waiting for the bus coming.

"Whose going there for the first time?"ask Mingyu while glancing all of them.

"Na(me)"

Seokmin, Soonyoung, Seungcheol, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Lee Chan raise their hands up to the air and Jihoon look surprise.

"Are you going to tell us about Busan?"Jeonghan ask him while tapping his shoulder

"I'm going to tell you in short and since today is Soonyoung's Birthday then ne"Jihoon answered.

"Yahoo!! Jihoonie you're so kind and sweet!"Soonyoung jump over him and hug him tightly.

Jihoon struggle to escape from his tight embrace as he shove him away with full force and a little blush reveals through his cheeks.

"Yeah!! Bu to the sun! Bu to the sun! Bu to the sun!"they all randomly dance on the streets and Seungkwan was singing a song by himself.

After like a couple of minutes had pass, the bus arrive infront of their building and they all climb in the bus while Jihoon singing a song about he's going home.

Then its already moving as they all talk in bus and make weird noises because people of the citizen aren't in the same bus as them.

"This is going to be my first time... to Busan... We probably learn something new there"Soonyoung spoke up while he kept nodding his head.

"C'mon Jihoon, tell us about Busan"Hansol flick his finger.

Jihoon could only smile at them as he begin to tell them about the Busan's culture and everything he knows. Everyone seems amaze by hearing it and also excited.

Jihoon saw Soonyoung wasn't paying attention to him while he telling them about it. Soonyoung just kept talking to Lee Chan that sits beside him.

Lee Chan also too. He wasn't paying attention. Soonyoung is the one who want to know about Busan so bad but why is he aren't paying attention to me?,Jihoon thought. Jihoon felt like something feels funny, not a funny way.

Jihoon's POV

After I told them everything, I think that my heart sink to the bottom because I can see them act all lovey dovey together and that make me jealous.

I frown the whole journey before we stop to some kind of cafeteria I guess. We all went out the bus as we head towards it. Whoa, I can smell the food from afar. It smells delicious.

Seungkwan was staring at the food like 5 minutes have pass and he snap out as he shook his eyes and blinking his eyes several times.

His eyes become more wide than ever as he tried to find his daddy to buy the food for him.

"Say it to me that you really want it"Seungcheol said.

"Coupseu hyung, I really want to eat--"Seungkwan sentence have been cut off by his daddy.

"You have to buy it yourself"he told.

Seungkwan look at him with wide eyes again and atonished expression visible. He mouthed 'What?!' but Seungcheol didn't notice it.

I laugh looking at the scene and then Seungcheol buy the food for me and I thank him. He really does care about me.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Soonyoung sharing his food with Junhui and when I tried to eat his food, he pull back and eat it by himself.

I pout sadly and it makes me like I was a ghost there. Why he being like this? He's different from before. I shook my head and shrug my shoulder.

After that, we arrive at our destination to our fanmeeting place. We were on the stage while making aegyo or something fashionable for the fans. We gave them our signature on our album that they bought it.

We were happy but I'm not because Soonyoung acting a little weird. You know that I'm shy to confess my heart to him. We also performing on the stages and it makes the fans cheering.

After that, they pairing up to be like a couple and Soonyoung pair up with someone else and I cross my arm as I sit on the seat while putting a sad expression.

I felt really jealous. My heart sink to the bottom already and it also aches so hard. I want to hit him on the head with my guitar but I can't.

Soonyoung's POV

I heard that the fans shout my names and congrate me of my today's birthday. I was really happy to meet them. It feels awkward but I'm use to it.

After the pair up is finished, all of my members congratulate me once again for my birthday. They also perpare a birthday cake for me and I felt something missing. I look at the members one by one.

I ran to find my beloved Jihoonie but he was nowhere to be seen. I heard someone crying inside this unknown room, I place my ear onto the door and I heard someome in there talking.

"W-Why didn't he even with me from the start...? I thought that he was going to like me but-but I was wrong he wasn't"the voice said crying and his tone crack.

I push down the handle and open the door as I saw a person crying alone. I went towards the person and it was my Jihoonie.

"Jihoonie, what's wrong?"I crouch them and tap his shoulder. He turn his head to the back at me as he turn his head again to the previous one.

"Why wouldn't you go ahead playing with the one you love"he spat while sniffing his nose.

"What are you talking about?"I ask in confusion.

The silent treatment came to visit and the room filled with nothing. After a couple of seconds, I broke the silent.

"Tell me Jihoonie. Why are you crying?"I questioning him.

"Because you already like someone else"he mumble the words but I can hear it clearly.

"Wait, are you jealous?"I tease him. He finally turn around with glassy tears filled inside his eyes."I'm not jealous!!"he shout.

"That's my beloved Jihoonie"I kissed his forehead and that making him blush so hard."C'mon Jihoonie. You know I love you more than a friend right"I said as he nod.

"I like you too. No, I love you too"he confess and I peck his cheeks.

I wipe his tears and beaming him a smile. I grab his hand and went to the fanmeeting place. Seungcheol who is talking on the mic and shout our name while pointing at us.

We ran towards them until we were on stage and I begin my wishing as I blow the candle while Jihoon still holding my hand. I didn't I have an experiances like this in my entire life.

"Happy birthday Soonyoung"he give me the cutest smile ever.

___________
Hey there, again, I hope you all like it. By the way… today is 2016.06.15 so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWON SOONYOUNG

Congratulation Hoshi on your 20th age for this year but in korea he's 21st. Weird. vote and comment!