Dino

Your POV

I woke up early as usual because I have to go to work now at the café. I went to shower then I wore my uniform. I went out while locking the door and start walking.

It is just few blocks away,then you reach the café and my boss is already inside as I went in, still closed.

I'm always early working and cleaning in the café before my friends arrive. I arrange the tables, chairs and stock up the beverages and the foods.

"Ugh, the trash is all over the place. Why people always throws thing to the floor when there is a rubbish bin over there beside the door and beside the counter"I muttered.

My boss went downstairs,smiling at me while I was sweeping the floor. Then my friends went in and do their own job while working.

I could only frown at them because they always late to work and I am a bit tired now without their help.

"We better open the café now"my boss told me and I nod.

I go towards the door and flip the sign to open. After a few minutes, many people came into our café. After a few hours,the café become crowded. Why? Is the café too famous or maybe the foods and beverages are really delicious?

As this one person that cought my attention about this cute guy that always came here like everyday and he always smiling when I was around but I never talk to him. I really like him because his face look a bit like Gary (LEESSANG).

(A/N: That's when I first saw his face)

"Excuse me"he called while looking at me.

"Go (Y/N), this could be a chance for you,you know you like him right"JiYoon said to me and pull me a bit and I nod.

"W-what do you want s-sir?"I ask with a little blush and he chuckled.

"Please call me Lee Chan or Chan"he said and I nod.

"I want Cappuccino Latte Special please"he reply.

"That's my favourite Cappuccino Latte Special"I blurt out.

"Yeah, I know you like it too. We will talk later okay after your job is done"he suggest me as I nodded and blush a bit hard.

I wrote down and start making for his drink. I gave him a special treat for him, a Cheese Cake. I took the tray put the drink and the food on it and I brought it to him. He look at me with that confuse look and one of his eyebrow up.

"I didn't order for a Ca-"

"Take the cake,it's for free from me. Don't tell anyone"I cut off his sentence and wink at him. As he could only smile at me.

JiYoon called me,I go towards her and she ask.

"How is it going?"she ask.

"It's going fine,I guess"

"You guys should get together as a couple"

"Well,I don't know if he likes me but he ask me to talk to him later after my jobs finish"

"Jinjja?! Omo,you should confess to him"she said enthusiasticly to me.

"I will confess to him another time okay"

After he eats,he left and I keep the business go rapidly. Tonight was calm and peace,not many people came to our café when at night,like 2-6 people. When I was about to leave the café because I have done my jobs so I went out but my friends still working and talking to our boss about earlier. I change my uniform and I wear a dress that I brought at home in my bag. I took the garlic bread for me and put it in my bag. When I open the door,he was infront of me,he ask me that my jobs is done and I reply yes. I look at him,he is so cute and damn handsome. He wore his white shirt,his hair up and I almost thought that he was Gary.

"Let's walk with me and talk"he said while holding my wrist and I nod.

"Uh...Ehem,Well you look beautifully gorgeous"he blurt and making me feel blush.

"What are we gonna talk about"I ask.

"Hold on,thank you for the cake earlier and my drink,I really appriciated."he said while faking a cough.

"No problem dude"I chuckle and pull him on the arm lightly.

We bagan to talk,talk,talk at each other until he wants your phone number,you gave it to when you arrive at your house. You and him finally become friends. The next morning.

!!TING TONG TING TONG!!

I heard the sound repeatly,as I woke up from that sound it really annoys you. You look at your phone someone just give a message,as you look it and read it.

Lee Chan
"Tomorrow morning let's go out or something please"      21:37

WHAT HE TEXT ME WHEN YESTERDAY?! My eyes widen,why didn't he tell me this more much earlier. I went to shower fast,I wore long-sleeves black shirt,short pants. I pick it ramdomly from the closet but it suits well. I comb my hair quickly and maybe he's been waiting for an hour now. I ran downstair wore my socks and my black sneakers. As I open the door,it reveals him infront the door smiling at me.

"Wow,that took you so long for me to wait ouside"he look at you with the disgust face.

"Mianhae,Chanie"I apologise and beg him.

He chuckle and he hold your wrist as you follow him. You talk to him and laughimg at each other anf your feeling getting too much love for him that you hide from him. My job you say? It's my day off today on saturday,don't worry about me. He brought me to the restaurant and we eat there.

"Excuse me,Waiter"he called out. As the waiter go towards us.

"Yes,what do you want to order?"he ask.

Chan look at me with that what-food-you-want look.

"Anything,you can just order it for me Chanie"

"Are you two a couple? If you are you can order the Special Co-o Couple"he said,before I could say something,Chanie close my mouth.

"Yeah,we're a couple and we order that"

"Arraso"

He uncover my mouth and I glare at him a bit confuse too. Are we really a couple,he said it so sudden and make my heart fluttered. After we eat,we went out and go somewhere.

"Yah,Chanie. What was that earlier?"I ask and frown at him.

"What was what?"he ask me like he didn't know.

"About we're a couple,we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend already and that's a lie"I was really mad at him and I can't believe what he said lately.

"You are my grilfriend now,will you be my girlfriend for the rest of my life,Pwease~"he offer me to be his girlfriend and make aegyo infront of me.

I blush really hard and my heart pounding really fast like lightning. Now he already confess to me and now I will pay back to him.

"That cute aegyo will make my heart melt and yes!"I hug him as he kiss my lips passionately while in PUBLIC!!

Now,you have a perfect and cute boyfriend you have ever seen.

---------
That was a long story,I only wrote that came out from my mind. Now I'm BLANK~^~^