Halloween Special

I'm not late for Halloween right?! RIGHT?! :)

You have been waiting for this day to come and it's finally happening. You wonder what costume for you to wear although trick or treating is for kids but you don't care, at least you had fun. Maybe you should wear something more comfortable and not showing many skin. You put your index finger and you'd thumb between your chin.

"Ah! I know!"you clicked your finger and smile brightly.

You ran upstairs and tried to find the costume you want to wear as you slipped the clothes in. You heard the door bell rang and you wonder who it is.

"Hm? Who could it be?"you said under your breath.

You walk down the stairs and towards the door as you opened it and it revealed Woozi and Hoshi but they look different. Woozi has tenten eyes and Hoshi look rather small and short. It confuse you.

"Hey (Y/N)!! Do you know who's me and who's that?"the tenten eyes questions.

"Uh... yeah"you nervously answered.

"It's obvious that I'm Woozi dressing up as Hoshi and he dressed up as me"the short and small one said.

"Y-Yeah it's pretty obvious"you nervously chuckle."Anyway, happy Halloween. You guys dressed up so well"you added on.

"Haha, thanks. You look great as well"Hoshi rub the back of his head and smile widely.

"But who are you dressing as?"Woozi asked you while pointing his finger to you.

When you are about to answer his question, you heard someone was screaming from behind Woozi and Hoshi as you looked over their shoulders and saw Seungkwan dressing as an angel with S.coups dressing as a mummy.

"OMG!!!! (Y/N) you look really beautiful!! But I'm more fabulous though"Seungkwan screamed and flip his bangs.

"Haha, yeah. You are more fabulous than the others too"you truthfully said.

"Heh! I know but thanks"

"How about we go out and have some candies?"S.coups spoke up with a smirk on his face.

"YEAH!!"all of you agree while raising fists on the air.

"So many candies!"you squeal cutely while opening the small fabric like a bag in your hand.

"I know right and it really sweets!!"Hoshi joined in the squealing with you.

"Anyway, where are the others coupseu?"you asked him and called your favorite nickname for him.

"U-Uh.. I don't know but they will join us soon"he stuttered at first but play it cool afterwards.

You can see there was tint colour across his cheeks which makes you chuckle of his cute reaction. After some more of trick or treating, you felt a little tired of walking here and there and your feet hurts a bit. The others are still doing the trick or treating.

"Isn't that (Y/N)?"someone said from a far, not so far, but you can heard it clearly. You ignore it at first while rubbing the hurt part of your feet.

"I think it's her, let's go meet her"another one said and you can feel their footsteps coming closer to you.

When you raised you head, your eyes met two pair of eyes which you are familiar with. Your lips curved upwards seeing them dressing up that you are a fan of it.

"Dokyeomie! Wonwoo!"you exclaimed their name feeling happy.

"It really is you (Y/N) and you look beautiful dressing as MC from Mystic Messengers"Wonwoo commented and brightly smile to you.

"Yeah and you two dressing as the twins"you stated and giggle.

Dokyeom as Seven and Wonwoo as Saeran. You know the reason why Wonwoo dressing as Saeran because of his serious face but both of them are cute and you liked it.

"OMGGGGGGG! YOU PLAYED MYSTIC MESSENGERS AS WELL?! FINALLY I HAD SOMEONE TO FANGIRL OR FANBOY ABOUT IT"Dokyeom screamed to you and held both of your hands in his.

"YUP AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE"you chuckle at his reaction."What character is your favourite?"you added on.

"Isn't it obvious? It's Seven!"Dokyeom exclaimed. "I'm going to marry you on the space station"he laughed as you chuckle and you can hear Wonwoo sigh.

"Idiots"Wonwoo said under his breath but a little smile appeared on his face.

"Oh! Hey (Y/N)"someone called your name from a distance.

"Chan! Jun! The8!"you can't help yourself from smiling to see them being happy seeing you there.

"Oh shi-- why is she so beautiful?"The8 almost cursed and cover his mouth with his palm while whispering to Jun.

"She's beautiful in everything to be honest"Jun whispered back to him.

You did not hear what they were whispering about because you were busy eating some pepero stick into your mouth as you felt someone was tapping your shoulder as you turn around.

Unexpected happen, Dino bite at the end of the stick as he came closer and closer making you freeze up and a blushing mess. You can feel his breath bring your face and you felt his bottoms lips touches yours as he leaned away.

You breath all out and you didn't know that you were holding your breath that long.

"YAH! Dino! What the heck?!"all of the sudden, Mingyu appeared and pushes Dino away from you.

What just happen? You thought. Did that just happened?

"The one who should kiss (Y/N) is ME!"Mingyu said and pull you closer to his body with his arm wrapped around your shoulder.

"E-Eh? Aren't you with Wonwoo?"you stammered and point your little finger towards Wonwoo while looking up at Mingyu.

"You know I'm not gay for Wonwoo"

"Gay my ass"you had an evil smirk.

It was getting pretty late and then even begged for you to let them have a sleep over for tonight at your house.

At first you disagreed but they were showing you some puppy eyes and you agree to let them in as they screamed in joy.

"So that's the story of their Halloween party. It was very interesting, isn't it Joshua?"Vernon asked him, as he and the two others being the story teller to all of you readers.

"Absolutely! And they even fight for the beautiful and angelic (Y/N), even in Halloween party"Joshua responded.

"Indeed. They love to fight over (Y/N)"Jeonghan agreed while nodding his head and chuckle a bit."You know, she dressed as MC in the Mystic Messengers, like she's the original character in this story"he added.

"I have to agree"Vernon laughed.

"Oh we also like to promote our new comeback and please for our fans, support us!"Joshua told.

"We will try our best to make you, carats, happy"Jeonghan spoke.

"Just click the link below and give a thumbs up for our new MV. Goodbye"

Omggg! I know I should have post this on time that day bcuz I want to make your Halloween a bit special for you tho so I made this one. Hope you like it.