Joshua

Its monday early morning and which you hate it the most. Being the second head president in your class it is a must to arrive early and that is according to the school rules and that is annoying.

The way you walk through the hallway look like a zombie get escaped from graveyard. You look down and tuck in the bag. You open the classroom door.

"(Y/N)!!!"You saw him walking towards you as you smile at him at his angle-like

"Good Morning"he said while hugging you.

"Good Morning Oppa"You reply back to him and hug him back.

"You look the worst today,what's wrong with you?"He chuckle and release the embrace.

"Y-yah!!"You stutter

"But still you look cute with that state"he squish your cheeks and peck your lips.

"O-oppa"You blushed.

"Please stop,You are killing my heart and that is mean"You chuckle while looking at your boyfriend dramatically holding his heart.

"Joshua hyung, you are getting weirder than we expected after you and (Y/N) noona get together a week ago..."

You look at the side and saw your brother Dino and a friend Vernon leaning on the class door.

"You guys are so gonna get it"You said

"After you, if you want to chase them first"he said to me and lead the way.

"You're such a gentlemen Oppa"you chuckle and hit him on the chest lightly.

You and your boyfriend chasing Vernon and Dino. You guys are really having fun together since you first met him until now.

---

I'm sorry, it's a short imagine. But I hope you guys like it. I am not such an excellent english.

[Edit; 01/01/2019]