Wonwoo

Dedicated to QueenMaryJuliet
Hope you'll enjoy! :)

---

"Hey Wonwoo. Are you going to work now?"Kang Haeseul asked him while she stepped out from the kitchen, seeing him in the living room.

"Yes"he replied it bluntly and was about to open the door but stop when he heard her voice.

"What about breakfast? I made it just for you"she said it softly and approach him.

"I don't need breakfast that you made. It's a piece of trash"he coldly answer, without even giving her a single glance as he went out to work.

She had her eyes down, looking so upset and a little heartbroken. Her head was already hung low as she went to the kitchen and throw the food away. Tears were brimming in her eyes and she sniffles.

She knew he wouldn't want something what she made. Obviously it's everything. He would just go say something so cold and sometimes even insult her.

She tried everything already. She gave him lots of affection, paid attention to him and even helped him but all he did was pushing her away. And it's obvious that he doesn't love her from the very beginning. He just hated her.

She can see it in his eyes. All this thing happened because of a stupid arrange marriage that both of her family and his agreed to it. At first she dislike him but after some time, she falls for him.

And it's only one sided and she hates it. A tear drop from her face to the floor as tear by tear dropped. She was crying. Crying in despair. Her legs were shaking until it gave up as she crouched down.

She wipe her tears away by using the back of her hands but it just keep on coming out. Maybe it's best if she could give him a cold shoulder and ignore everything because it's no use for her to give him so much affection when he doesn't even loved her.

She agree to that one but it's gonna be difficult for her since they live in the same house and she had a kind heart. She doesn't like being mean but she have to try it.

After that, it was already night and he haven't home yet. This happened quite often. He usually went home drunk because he have been going to the club with his friends.

She heave a big sigh. Then she heard the door open and she turn around to look at it. Wonwoo came home drunk again.

She walk towards him and was about to wrap his arm around her shoulder but he pull back his arm almost immediately. She took a step back.

"I don't need your help!"he yelled at her.

"But you're drunk!"she stated.

"I don't care! Just go away from my face. I'm sick of seeing you everyday!!"he lastly shout and went upstairs to the room, slamming the door afterwards.

Her shoulders flinched upon hearing the loud slam. She went to sit on the sofa and slowly lay her side on it. Guess she'll be sleeping here.

Few days have passed, she completely used to giving him cold shoulder and ignore everything. Sometimes she noticed he stare at her from a far but she don't want to fall for that trick.

Everyday she wouldn't talk to him or even cook breakfast for him as if she was living alone in the house and he is just a ghost to her. The atmosphere was kinda dull and boring but it is peaceful. She almost like it but she feels lonely.

There this day he is going to work again, he stopped halfway from the entrance door and look at the kitchen. He somewhat had a worried look. He saw her sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching tv.

"Hey uh..."he spoke up and scratch the back of his head.

She turn around her head with an expressionless emotion appear on her face.

"Did you..."he started but paused on his words.

She rose one of her brows, waiting for him to continue but he didn't say any words after that.

"You wanted to ask where's your breakfast is?"she question, wait for him to respond. He only nod his head a little. She sigh.

"I don't want the food to be wasted so I put it in the fridge because I know someone wouldn't eat it"

She turn to focus on watching tv. Clearly she had been sarcastice about it and tried to ignore him. Somehow she feels bad about doing this but it because she wanted him to realize how she really felt when he treated her so badly.

He murmured an 'ok' and stepped out from house as he went to work. Later that night, Haeseul was on the balcony which connects to the bedroom. She was busy staring at the beautiful night sky, she didn't even heard that someone already home.

However she felt someone's arm wrapped around her waist, back hugging her and the person place it's head on her shoulder. She knew who it was and remain quiet.

"Haeseul..."he called her name softly."I'm sorry"

She can feel her eyes sting and her heart clench. It is the first time he said her name!

"I know I've been such a jerk to you. Be mad at you for no reason and the yelling and shouting. I just hated you but soon I realized that I actually love you. The way you gave me cold shoulder everytime I'm around, it hurts. And I missed those attentions of yours. And you know... Everything"

He tighten the grip around her waist as his cheeks become rosy, hiding his face on her shoulder. On the other side, she was crying. Tears were flowing out from her eyes. She can't stop her tears. She feels bad even more she don't know why.

She cover her face with her hands as she felt Wonwoo's arms around her waist are now gone and he turn her body around. He engulf her in his embrace, pushing her head to his chest.

"You can cry it all out"he whispered while caressing her hair.

When she calmed down, she raise her head up to look at him in the eyes.

"I-I forgive you but d-do you really mean it?"she stuttered and asked him.

"Yeah I mean it from the bottom of my heart"he form his lips into a small smile.

"And I love you"

---

Hello! For those who are waiting for scoups part 2, please wait and be patient. I have lots of requests to do so you guys need to wait. Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment! :)