Halloween Special [Pt. 2]

Your heart rate increase in each time you take a step forward while turning your head left to right to check the surrounding. You don't know how did you get here but this dark mansion is huge af.

You can't clearly see the way and the lights from the small candles are not helping you. You are wearing a white dress that reaches above your knees and you're not even wearing a shoe.

You don't know who change your clothes but the only thing you remember was, having fun with your friends celebrating one of their birthday today. When you tried to remember after that, it's makes your head in pain and getting a bit dizzy.

You proceed on walking slowly through the hallways and you felt like someone is following you from behind. You wanted to turn around but you are afraid yet you did. No one was there.

But that doesn't mean you're safe here. You continue as your heart was pounding so fast that you can't even control it. You heard someone running from behind you and you turn around with wide eyes.

Still no one. It made you feel scared as sweat beads on your forehead. You saw a door to your right slightly open and you headed towards it. You push the door forward, you enter the room.

It looks like a living room. The items in the room looks expensive as you carefully took a few steps, the vase from the table fall down as it broke into pieces.

You bit your bottoms lips, trying to hold your scream. The door behind you close shut almost immediately making you jump in surprise and your foot slip as you fell down on the floor.

You don't know how the door got close and it makes you think that there's maybe another person in this mansion.

The sound of a creaking sound can be heard clearly and you felt really scare. You stood up on your foot, heart beating rapidly, you scan around the room if there's someone.

"H-Hello? Is someone there?"you questioned while stuttering.

No answer. Maybe you are imagining the sound. You want to be positive but that doesn't last long. A presence is standing behind you, you slowly turn your head and saw a person.

It's a male. He is tall and have black hair but his eyes are so red like blood. His fangs poking out from his mouth. Your eyes become wide as you started to freak out that this guy is a vampire.

You never seen a real vampire before as you were about to run away but he holds your wrist.

"W-Who are you? Please let me go"you said while yanking your hand back from him but to earn a tight grip around his grasp.

He didn't respond to you as he took a step closer to you and your body didn't budge to move. He brought his hand up to your cheek while leaning closer to your neck.

"You're so beautiful"his husky voice whispering to your ear somehow making your heart melt.

That's when you feel the pain on your neck. He had his fangs shot through your neck making you wince in pain as you moaned a bit.

You can feel the blood trickle down and he drink your blood hungrily like there's no tomorrow. You want to push him away but you can't, he's taking control of you.

One of his hand is behind your head while the other around your waist and your hands are in front of his chest, clutching on his clothes, trying to endure the pain.

"S-Stop..."you voice is lower than a whisper.

You gritted your teeth, wanting this to stop but there's no one here to save you. You heard some voices from behind this good looking vampire.