S.coups

Dedicated to xkarinax_61
Hope you'll enjoy :)

-

"Yah, Jagi"Karina's boyfriend, S.coups approaches her from the kitchen. She turn her head to him with a smile.

"What?"she asked.

"Do you want to come to our party at our dorms?"he questioning her while holding her hands and squeeze it.

"Oh sure. It'll be fun"she replied happily.

"You better get ready before 8 pm alright?"he tilt his head while poking his bottom lips out.

She nod and giggle at his cute state. Then he hug her as she hug him back. His hot breath hitting her skin. He broke the embrace and kiss her lips.

After that, she turn off the tv from watching it as she stood up and went upstairs. She went to take a quick shower and S.coups is at the pledis, maybe working something for the party.

She wore her favourite dress where S.coups is the one who bought it. She put on a light make-up and curly up some of her hair. She lastly look at her own reflection in the mirror while twirling left to right.

She smile and went downstairs to put on her high heels. She look at the wall clock and it strikes 7:45 pm. She better hurry. She hopped in her car and start to drove off to the Pledis.

As soon as she reached there, she went inside the building and went to where their floor is. When the elevator opens, she step out and found their dorms. She heard loud music blasting through the door.

She twist the door knob as she open and all of guys were here, drinking, dancing and even playing. She found S.coups talking with Mingyu, she approaches him and back hug him which makes him surprise.

He turn around and smile.

"You look beautiful Jagi"he compliment her.

"Thank you"she blush.

"Wahh, noona. You look so sexy with that dress"Dino spoke up from a far distance while sending her a wink.

She blush even more. S.coups glares at him because he felt a slight of jealousy. Yeah, he gets jealous easily. He wrap his arm around her waist and pull her closer to him.

"Oh! Karina! Wow you look amazing!"Seungkwan being the diva boo talking in English.

"I know right, she looks hot in it"Mingyu said while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, she looks like a beautiful artist or an actress"Joshua state.

Now that's making S.coups more jealousy that the guys were complimenting her in front of him but he tried to calm down.

Then, they were sitting in circle in the center of the room as they played spin the bottle. Hoshi begin to spin the bottle and Karina praying herself that she don't wanna be chosen but oh to late she already chosen.

"I want you to play pepero with Wonwoo"Seungkwan suggested while handing the pepero stick to Wonwoo.

"W-What?!"she was shock.

She really don't want to play because she can see S.coups has been glaring people and she knows that he is jealous but she have to do it.

Then Wonwoo was sitting in front of her. His eyes are always serious but a cute emo guy. He bit the end of the pepero stick and she was hesitating to do it but decided to do it.

She bit the other end of the stick. They begin to eat little by little as the stick was getting smaller and smaller. That's when she felt his breath as she stop but Wonwoo kept on eating it.

The others except S.coups chanting to kiss while clapping their hands together.

When Wonwoo's bottom lip touch her lips, she shut her lips and her eyes. At the end, he end up kissing her but of course she didn't kiss him back. The others are busy screaming and squelimg everywhere.

Then it was quiet all of the sudden, she open her eyes and Wonwoo was lying on the floor with everybody's face turn shock and gasping. S.coups held her wrist tightly as they went out the building and he push her inside his car.

He decided to go back home. His expression was unreadable but mostly of anger. She knows that he can't stand jealousy and now she is scared of him.

When they reached home, he held her wrist tightly again and he push her to the wall as he begin to kiss her roughly. She tried her best to push him away but no use.

He move his lips to her neck and start to suck on her skin. Now she finally push him away. He saw her tears flowing down her face. She was really scare that this monster came out. His face soften.

"Baby don't cry. I didn't mean to do it. I was just so jealous and I really want to make everyone knows that you're mine. I'm sorry babe I made you scared"S.coups explain feeling bad and avoid her eye contact.

She wipe her tears away by using her arm as she sniffles and pull him into her embrace. She smile.

"It's okay. I know that you're trying to act calm and let everyone knows I'm yours. You're the one who offered me to come at the party. I blame you"she spoke up and giggle.

"He he... yeah but do you forgive me?"he asked and hug her back.

"No"

"I know how to make you to give me. Let's go"

He pulled her into their shared bedroom and start doing it. ;)

Sorry if this is sucks. I really don't know how make people jealous that's all. Hope you like it.