Dokyeom

You walk down the stairs and jump straight to the sofa. Today is such a lazy day and all you want to do is to just sit there and do nothing. But sadly you were being told to buy some stuff at the convenience shop.

You stand up with all your force and walk out the house. You put the money and your hand in the hoodie pocket. The way you walk people can tell that you are too lazy to begin with. You look down as you walk and raise it when you hear a familiar voice ahead.

"Isn't that Seokmin oppa voice??"you mumble.

You look around and not so far from you, you see him. You smile just when you were about to run towards him, you saw a girl linking their arms together and kiss his cheeks.

Your heart clench looking at the scene. Not because of what they did but instead they look perfect together unlike Seokmin and you. The girl is pretty- wait no not pretty but over the limit of prettiness but you are not as good-looking as her.

She is tall and healthy but you are short and chubby. Your eyes start to become watery. The both of them turn and walk towards your direction.

Both him and your eyes looking straight to each other eyes. What he did next makes you heartbroken.

He look away and continue walking straight smiling at the girl next to him. He treat you as if you was an unkown person. Someone who does not deserve to be in his life.

Someone whom he had never been in relationship with you before. He didnt even look back seeing how miserable you are right now. All you want to do is to run to him and slap his face which you did.

You grab a hold of his shoulder, yank his body and give a one tight slap on his cheeks which leave a huge red mark.

"Yahhh!!! what are you doing!!! how dare you slap my oppa's face!!!"the girl shouted at you and push you roughly.

"Oppa wae?? why are you doing this to me!! wae!!! OPPA WAE!!!!"

"Oppa? Yah, Seokmin oppa do you know this girl?"the girl look at you from toe to head.

"Aniyo, I don't even know this fatty and ugly girl let's go she is crazy"Seokmin said as he grab the girl's hand and walk away.

Your heart stop and tears started rolling down and all you want to do is to kill yourself right now. Your mind are not in the right function. Sad. Miserable. Hurt. Is what written all over your heart and mind.

You walk away slowly to the other direction. You did not know where you to go but have no option but to just follow your leg wherever it is going.

What you did not know is that your leg bring you to a traffic junction where the people will have to stop walking and wait for the next light. But instead you keep on walking without realising there is an ahead vehicle.

The car honk countless time but you cannot hear it properly as you are not in a right mind. The moment when you realise is when the car was about 15 feet away from you. You were get—

You quickly get up from your sofa when you heard your phone started ringging loudly on your ears.

Caller ID: Oppa♡

"(Y/N), annye— wait why are you sniffing?? Yah, whats wrong??"

"Oppa..."you started crying as you realise what you dream just now was not reality but just a nightmare.

"You stay wherever you are im going to you"the line cut.

Ding dong!~

You run towards the door and open it quickly. You cry harder as you see Seokmin. He being a soft-hearted boyfriend started to cry a lil bit. You run towards him and hug him tightly.

"Yah, (Y/N) whats wrong?"he hug you as he rub the side your arms.

"Oppa bogoshipoyo~"you sob."Oppa~ you are not going to leave me right?"

"What makes you think that?"

"I dream about you going out with another girl and you ignore me and treat me as if i was nobody to you"

He gasped hearing it.

"Oh my god those stupid nightmare get inside your brain!!! (Y/N), I will never ever ever ever lose you and treat you as nobody I will be by your side till we become old and dies. And even if we are dead I want both of our grave to be next to each other and i mean it"he said as he look you full of seriousness.

You smile and thank the god for giving you such a nice and handsome man to you eventhough you think you does not deserve it.

Heyyo. I'm bored
\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/ *flipping table*. Here's a short imagines for you guys. Dunno if it's sad or not. Vote and comment. Bye.