Wonwoo

Dedicate to heyimally7. Enjoy reading.

-

Ally was waiting for her boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo to come home but its already late and she still waiting for him. She begin to worry that filled inside of her.

When she heard someone unlock the door from downstairs, her lips slightly turn into a small smile. He came inside the room that they both shared while placing his things with the pale and depressed expression.

"Oppa, are you okay after your work?"She ask him with a smile while she untied his neck tie.

He seems that he avoid her gazes and he remain silence. Not a single words came out from his mouth. The silent treatment came to visit.

Then he jump himself to bed and sleep while he switch off the lamp beside him.

He didn't says 'goodnight' or maybe 'hey'. He didn't even give her a goodnight kiss before sleeping. She felt that he's being different now.

-

Morning had arrive, she finally woke up from her sleep and saw Wonwoo dressing up. He was struggling to tied his neck tie as she get off the bed and help him.

"Good morning, oppa"she said it cheerfully.

He still the same even if he's not pale or depress that he still remain silence. She thinks that he's been ignoring her.

After that, she was cooking breakfast for Wonwoo to make him energetic. When she heard Wonwoo footsteps just pass by the kitchen and she already finish while bring the plate on her hands.

"Oppa, eat your breakfast first then go to work"she shout while she watch his movement but he ignore her.

Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong? What did I do? Why is he ignoring me? She thought herself in her mind.

She eats her breatfast alone in the dining room. It feels very lonely and peacefully quiet. Her tears welled up in her eyes but she tried to hold it and be strong.

She felt like she's nothing like a nobody. She felt herself that she's a ghost that tries to talk to anyone but failed. She has the urge to cry but still trying to hold it.

-

Wonwoo came inside the house and went upstairs while Ally was watching her favourite channel. Like 5 minutes had pass, he ran downstairs and she called his name several times but he still ignoring her like nothing.

He was about to exit the house but she grab his wrist and pull him back inside.

"Yah! Why are you ignoring me?!"She increasing her voice a bit while looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Get out of my way! I'm gonna be late for my work"he shove her away roughly but she quickly grab his arm to make him turn around.

"Why are you being so mean huh?! Why are you ignoring me?! What did I ever do to you?! Do I ever do something wrong to you?! You didn't ev-"

"UGH!! C'MON! CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP YOUR MOUTH AND BE QUIET. I CAN'T EVEN STAND YOU BEING LIKE THIS"he yelled to the top of his lungs.

"IF YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND ME BEING LIKE THIS BUT WHY DO YOU EVEN IGNORING ME HUH?! ANSWER ME!!"she fired back.

He was clenching his fists while gritting his teeth and his eyes lust of anger. She wasn't trying to find a fight with him. Her eyes were blurry and glassy from that tears welling up in her eyes.

Then a sound can be heard that Wonwoo just slap her hard. She fell on the floor while holding her face with widen eyes and threatened tears roll down to her cheeks.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A CLOD!! SLUTTY BITCH!"he shout before he leaves the house.

She started to cry while running upstairs and went inside room continue crying.

How can he say such a thing like that?! Why is he being like this? Maybe he doesn't love me anymore? I want him to takenback those words and pretend this to never happen, she thought in her mind.

For who god knows how long she's been crying, she felt desperate and her tears start to show again and it falls down to her cheeks as she wipe it all up but it still coming out.

She doesn't like to cry and fighting with him. She always hate it so much. Maybe she just being such an idiot that she's got the wrong person to fall inlove with.

She threw everything that inside the room and shouting to make her stress lessen but its not working. She begin to cut herself with a knife and overdosing.

She felt like she want to die right here right now infront of this jerk boy but she can't do it because her love for him is too strong so she cuddle herself with the blanket to be a human burito while sitting at the corner of the room.

She cried again and again until she can't help it anymore. She sniff and sob as her lips quiver and she don't have any energy left to do anything. The one she cut with knife at her wrist was bleeding but she let it be for not caring it anymore.

When she heard the bedroom door slightly open and she don't bother to look back as she kept on crying and crying. She knows that is Wonwoo. She felt his arm wrapped around her neck and gently back hugging her with something in his hand.

"I'm so sorry Ally baby. I didn't mean to shout at you and for slapping you. I take back those words and I didn't mean to say it infront of you. I wasn't thinking straight earlier so I'm sorry. I really mean it"he said it softly with a cool tone in his voice.

She stays silence and the only one can be heard is her sobbing from crying. He tighten the hug and more warmth heating her up.

"Can you ever forgive me?"he ask cutely. She slowly shook her head."Pwease~~"he pleaded even more cute. She also refuse it.

"Fine. I'm going to make you forgive me with this purpose"he release the hug and went towards infront of her.

He uncover the blanket around her as he cupped her cheeks and wipe all the tears that kept on falling. He push her hair strand to the back of her ears to make a better view to see her beauty natural face. He grin.

"Will you marry me?"he purpose while took the box out and open it as it reveals two golden rings. She unconciously nodding her head.

"Not until you forgive me first"he smirk."I-I forgive you a-alright"she look away, avoiding his gazes

He grab her chin and kissed her right on the lips. It molded perfectly together. Then he break the kiss as he beam her a smile.

-

After they already married, they start to move in to a new house just for those two. They even promise not to fight anymore and they also don't even remember about the past incidents.

Now, they are fill with full of joy of happines and full of love with each other. They will be like this forever and no one will break them apart. They continue their daily routine and they even do it together.

-

Sorry if its boring to read. I don't know how to write a couple fight. So sorry for the late update. Sorry for making you wait. This is my first time making it so the others requester be patient okay. Once again I'm sorry if thats not what you wanted.

Vote and comment especially the one who request this cuz I want to know your opinion about this part.