Mingyu

"(Y/N)! Come and help out over here!" Your boss, Mingyu hollered out.

"Alright!" You shouted back, while placing the last order of drink onto the customer's table, smiling at them before walking away.

It was a tiring day today, since the café was full of customers, it was packed like sardines.

You were so busy that you could not take a breather. Orders were flooded everywhere and you could not take control.

Your boss was looking at you while he was wearing his black sunglasses. His family own this cafe so you don't want to get fire and dissappoint your boss.

You could only took a glance at him. You clean the table that have been used and your boss calling you. You search for him at many kind of room,then you saw him standing infront of you and holding something.

"Yes, boss?" You politely questioned. He pointed to the water hose that he was holding.

"...Huh?" You scratched your head, not understanding anything.

"Use this hose to clean the staff room, it's obviously very dirty here," He squatted down and wiped the floor with his fingers, and stood up again, showing you his fingers that were black full of dirt.

"Alright, boss. Can you please kindly step out now?" You smiled at him. He slightly nodded his head before heading out of the staff room.

You sighed as you looked around the staff room. It was quite big, and it would probably take about 15 minutes to clean the whole room.

Turning on the tap of the water hose, the water suddenly splashed out and it shocked you. You were panicking and didn't know how to react.

You were trying to control the water hose but ended up turning the water hose towards yourself splashing the whole of your body wet.

"Aish"you grumble,looking at your wet body now.

"(Y/N)-ah,are you don- Oh my what happen here?!"your boss exclaim while looking at you and the mess in the staff room.

"A-Ah,I can explain!"you stuttered,afraid to lost your job.

"Stay put there"he ordered you and left the room.

After that he came back with a towel and the water hose was turning off.

"Come here"he gestured to you.

You nodded your head and walk towards him. He wrapped the towel around your head as his face painted a serious expression.

"Are you okay?"he asked you. You simply nod your head and you were speechless.

"How did this happen?"he point at the mess you made.

You were so frustrated so you should tell him the whole situation. "Aish, stupid water hose! I turned it on, and it just splashed! Like oh my god, I didn't know the water would be gushing out. And me being stupid, turn the hose towards myself and that's how I got wet."

He just chuckle at yoy and brushes your hair gently.

"I'm glad you're okay (Y/N)"he smile at you sweetly. Your heart was beating so fast like dinosours and elephant stomping inside your heart.

"A-Ah yeah boss,I think I should cle-"

With a great force,he pull the towel he was holding to him,partically he was pulling you towards him and connect his lips to yours.

Both of you shared a sweet kiss, and your heart was fluttering. It was an undescrible feeling, how his lips were molded perfectly to yours, it was like his lips was just made for you.

All of the sudden,you pushed him away."B-Boss,I don't think this is ri-"

Before you could turn and walked away,Mingyu grabbed your wrist to make you turn around and face him back. As he peck your lips.

"No,this is not 'right' "he said with a cool tone voice that male your heart flutterted even more.

"I like you. I like you so much"he continue and his forehead against your and you totally blush madly.

"B-But, isn't this wrong. Your a boss and I'm an emplo-"you get cut off by him.

"I don't care if someone was in a lower position,it doesn't matter. It never matter to me,(Y/N). All is matter was you"

He gaze was on your sincerely. You were absorbed in his dark brown eyes. Your heart start to beat even more faster than before and butterflies everywhere in your stomach.

"Do you feel it? My heart"he place your hand infront of his chest and you felt his heart was thumping fast though. Same as your heart too.

"This heart is beating for you,everysecond,everyminute anv it is beating for you. Only you could make this because this heart are made for you. Do you believe me now,(Y/N)?"he question you.

"That,I really like you. This heart is beating rapidly could prove it to you"

You could only smile at his cheesy confession. Oh,who knew that your mighty boss,Mingyu would confess to you?

"Oh and one more thing. Don't call me boss. Please call me Mingyu"

You nodded in agreement as he kissed your passionately.

_______________________________

Is it that cheesy? I dunno. Haha. Don't forget to vote you guys!! Hope you like it. I'll update another soon.

-^~^-