S.coups [Pt.2]

You are staying with your female best friend for a while since you don't want to go back to where you and s.coups lived before.

It's been 3 months now since the broke up and his addicted to sex. You were wondering if he is okay without you. You are sometimes worried about him, being left alone but you're not ready to meet him.

When the day you told your best friend about him, she was mad and told you that he is not good for you and don't deserve to be your boyfriend. He is the worse.

But deep inside your heart, you wanna go see him if he is doing well. You know that is not the true S.coups that day. You blame the stress in his mind for taking control of his body.

He is always caring and gentle to you before the incident. He's super nice, charming and lovely. He always bring you to multiple of dates which is so romantic and you love it so much.

You heave a sigh, looking down at your lap. Reminiscing about the past making you want him and love him more. Well you don't hate him when he wanted sex, you just want him to stop being so addicted.

You have told him that before but he didn't listen to you and keep on doing it. You look at your phone that was lying on the bed next to yours, remembering that he even sent you some messages and phone calls but you decline it.

Then the door burst open, making you to lift your head up to see your best friend.

"Hey (Y/N), are you still thinking about him?"she asked in concern as she approaches you.

"N-No"you almost immediately answered her but you nodded your head at the end, not wanting to lie yourself.

You heard her sigh before she said,"It's been weeks. Why don't we head out to refresh your mind?"

"Okay"you replied, and gave her a small smile.

---

After that, you and your best friend went out for a walk, chatting together as she brought you to your favourite cafe and ordered some drinks.

Both of you sat on a vacant seat near the window seat as you took a sip on your drink, savouring the flavour in your mouth before swallowing down to your throat.

Your beat friend who is sitting right across you start to talk, telling a story about her and you pretend to listen to her.

You can't really refresh your mind tho because this is where S.coups always brought you since he knew this cafe was your favourite.

You look around the cafe and saw a figure that looks so much familiar to you as you squinted your eyes. Is that him? No he wouldn't be here... would he?

The figure was wearing a black hoodie with the Hood hovering it's head and is back facing to you.

When you were about to take a good look and that person was about to turn around, your best friend interrupted you by moving her head in front of you.

"Are you even listening (Y/N)?"she whined with a pout.

"Sorry"you apologize with a smile."But I think I just saw him sitting right there"

You told her while pointing your small index finger towards where he had sit down but he was nowhere to be seen. You widen your eyes.

"Where? There's no one. Maybe you're seeing things"she said and cross her arms."C'mon let's go somewhere else"

She stood up and grab your arm gently, linking around your arm as both of you exit the cafe and went somewhere.

You knew it was him but why did he disappeared so sudden? Am I really seeing things because of thinking about him too much? You shook your head try not to think but in your mind, his face always popped up.

She take you to the park while chatting with you but you were in your train of thoughts. She abruptly stopped her track making you to snap back to reality.

"Oh do you want ice cream? I can treat you one if that's gonna make you feel better"she offered with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"Sure thing"you smiled as she told you to wait for her by sitting on the bench nearby.

You sat down on it as you gazed around the area, remembering about the past where he usually brought you to date, holding hand together.

Under a big cherry blossom tree where he always kisses you passionately and tell you how much he loves you.

So much memory that making you in tears. You missed him. You missed him so bad that you want to see him right now.

You wiped your tears away before getting up and there you saw the same person from the cafe, wearing the black hoodie.

He looks like he's searching someone but when both of you eye contact, his eyes widen and instantly hug you tightly.

His scent was very familiar to you. The hug was right for you. You knew it was him so you hug him back, wrapping your arms around his body.

Until you heard him sobbing and tears wetting your shoulder, you pushed him away gently to look at his face. It is him.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N). I'm really sorry for what I did back then. I was so stress that I can't even think straight, and even making you hurt"he sniffs and you cupped his cheeks, wiping off his tears.

"Without you, I felt empty. I felt much more lonely and it felt so wrong. I didn't get to eat much. I wanted to be loved again. Everyday I was searching for you but to no avail until today, I finally found you"he sniffs once again as he formed his lips into a small smile.

"I love you so much (Y/N). I promise I'll change for you. Anything for you"

The corner of your lips curved upwards, making you smile hearing his confession. He looks so broken and fragile tho.

"I love you too Seungcheol. I did the broke up just to stop you from doing it again and I'll never leave you side ever again"

You pull him into an embrace and he gladly accept it, hugging you so tightly that he doesn't want to even let you go.

"Now C'mon. Let's go home"

You peck his lips and hold his hand as both of you went home together. On the other hand, your best friend was watching you from a far while holding two ice cream in her hands.

"I'm glad that's over. Maybe I should throw away this ice cream"

---

Woohoo! Part 2 has finally finished and it ended here! Time to write another request and after that, the part 3 of Mingyu and Hoshi.

One more thing, do you guys want a 'Getting back together' ending of Mingyu or any other option? Like the reader doesn't want to go back with him.