Woozi [Pt.2]

Requested by everyone. Enjoy :)

You threw your backpack around your shoulder and went off to school, walking alone. The past few days have been worst for you because of Woozi with Jaelee and you heard that Woozi becoming more famous just because he was dating with Jaelee.

You heave a big sigh and went to your locker. When you open it, lots of trash leap out from your locker and harsh words have been written such as; Ugly bish! Don't you ever got close with my boyfriend! HAHAHA what a slut!

Your eyes already filled with tears like what did I ever do to you?! Nothing right? You never do anything to them and they are mad just because you hung out with Woozi sometimes.

You sigh quietly as you bent down and clean up the trash. All the students that passed by, whispering to each other making you feel more upset and depress.

"I did nothing wrong to them"you mumble and was about to take one last piece of trash but a hand took it.

You stood up and raise your head to see the person. It was your senior and also... Woozi's brother, Suga.

"Let me help you"he said with his gummy smile.

"I can do it by myself and what are you doing here? I bet you're the same as Woozi"you coldly respond to him although tears are about to roll down from your eyes.

"Listen here, I'm not the same as him. I'm more swag than him and I know you've been depressing all day because of him dating with Jaelee but please can you at least smile? I want to see it. It hurts me to see you holding the pain alone"he told as he scratched the back of his head.

You just stay there, staring at him trying to understand what he meant. Why does he wants to see me smile?

"Now you're crying"he murmurs quietly but you heard it and you didn't realize the tears rushing down to your cheeks.

He took a step forward and slowly his hand reach to your face and wipe the tears away with his thumb. You flinch but you didn't back away and you just let him do it.

"Don't make that face, please"he was concern about you as he caresses your cheek with a pout.

You can't take it anymore. You need someone to hold you. Your heart already given up as you wrapped your arms around his body and cry onto his chest. You don't want to take the pain to yourself but it also difficult to move on.

He looks taken aback but he slowly hug you back, patting and caressing your back to make you calm down a bit.

After that incident, you have been hanging out with Suga more than you could count. He is such a sweet guy and nice when you are with him. It's like you are starting to develop feelings for him and moved on from Woozi.

Today you are going to eat ice cream with him after school. The bell rang, meaning school's finally over. You pack your stuffs into your bag and place your backpack around your shoulder.

You step out from the classroom as you saw Woozi coming towards your direction. You gasp a little and change your gaze to the other direction. Your heart was beating. Let's just say, you still like him but hate him at the same time.

"(Y/N)"you heard someone called your name and it was Suga.

You smiled to him as you approach him and Woozi stop in his track.

"Ready?"he ask, ruffling your hair as you nodded.

"(Y/N)... Hyung..."Woozi said, making Suga's attention to him.

"Oh dongsaeng, what's up?"Suga smile and place his hand on Woozi's shoulder.

"I need to talk with (Y/N)"Woozi coldly said.

He headed towards you as he grabbed your wrist tightly and drag you to somewhere more private.

"Woozi stop"you told and tried to yank your hand away from him.

"I'm sorry"he duck his head down.

"W-What?"you tilt your head, surprise hearing him apologize.

"I'm sorry that I didn't accept your confession and I regret dating with Jaelee. I didn't know you have been bullied by her and she kept on trashing your locker. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me? Also, I want you to be mine"he confessed and his tears streaming down to his face when he lifted up his head.

"I-I forgive you but I'm sorry, I can't accept your feelings. Now we're even"

You pull him into your embrace as he cried onto your shoulder and kept on mumbling I'm Sorry. You don't know if you should be happy or sad. You just can't express your feelings anymore. But in the end, you and Woozi be the bestest friend again.

Hehe... I accidentally publish this one when it's still progressing, so, it's finally done. Hope it turns out well :)