Wonwoo[Pt.3]

You were closing your eyes shut and you felt that your body was lighter than feather. Its like that you were floating but you can't feel a thing even you were clenching your fist or maybe move your body around.

You felt the urge to open your eyes to wake up but this light was interrupting you as you heard someone called your name multiple times.

The light move as you quickly followed it. When you already near the light, it make you to feel like comeback alive but still you can't feel a thing.

"Why are you calling my name?"you asked but the light already disappear.

You look around but the light was nowhere to be seen. You felt something on your body like someone was poking or maybe shaking your whole body.

You can sense it now, you can feel it. You begin slowly opening your eyes as the lights shone your eyes. You squint your eyes several times.

You completely opening your eyes wide as you were staring at the ceiling. You don't remember where you were last time because this room is all white. You heard someone calling your name multiple times.

You saw your whole body lying on the bed still unconcious. Its already been a year that you still here in the hospital. You guess that you have a coma. You are now a soul but still you know you aren't died yet so you saw this guy resting his head on your body sleeping while holding your hand tightly.

You walk around from him as you saw his eyes were all puffy and red. Maybe he's been crying. You felt like you're the one who is guilty here. You try to place your hand on his shoulder but it went through.

You heaved a big sigh as you heard the door open and you saw his friend coming in. One of his friend went towards him while tapping his shoulder as he woke up.

"Wonwoo, we think we should head back now. Its already getting late"his friend said.

"What about her? What if she wokes up after I left here Seungcheol?"Wonwoo ask giving them a pale expression yet sad.

"You can visit her tomorrow alright. We need sleep too"Seungcheol said and one last time tapping his shoulder.

He left the room but Wonwoo still there looking at your face. His pale expression making you feel sad looking at him.

"I'll be here again. Hope you wake up tomorrow"

He trace your face as he left. You felt to cry but hold it. You follow him from behind until he stops infront of this big building. You stop your track and look at him.

He put his hand in his pocket while his lips curve and shutting his eyes close. You went near him to make a better view. You saw his tears rushing out from his eyes and you can see he was gritting his teeth.

You try to wipe away his tears and it works. He open his eyes as he looking around but you know he didn't see you and only people walking on the streets.

"I felt... something. Is that you (Y/N)?"he muttered while he was wiping his face with his arm.

You seem surprise when he called your name but how can he feel your touch? You don't know.

"I'm sure I felt something"he mumble as he sniff and went inside the building.

You follow him again as you were amazed looking inside the building as you stop inside this room. You were standing on the wooden floor, you saw speakers, laptop or even studio.

Wait, why is he here? Isn't he suppose to be in an apartment or somewhere to meet with his gangs or his boss?, you ask yourself.

"Is he... an idol?"You whisper under your breath.

He seems like it and his friends too. They all singing randomly but their voices are so beautiful. Maybe you were mistaken that they are the baddest gang in town.

You went to search for him as you saw this door has a name of him and Mingyu stick on it. You went through it and you saw him lying on the bed.

You went beside him and put your hand on his arm but still it went through it. You can't even touch him. But why I can touch his face earlier? You heard him snoring quietly and you find it cute as you giggle.

The next day has arrive, you heard he has a schedule coming on his way so he decided not to go to the hospital. You follow hin everywhere he goes. You heard his beautiful voice when he sings, his cute dances, his aegyo and even see his muscles.

After he done his schedule, he went to the park and sit under this big tree. You sit beside him and you saw him cover his eyes with his hand.

"I wish you were here beside me (Y/N)"he said to himself.

"Me too"you turn you head and stare at him.

He uncover his eyes as he turn his head to you and you tilt your head to the side.

"Wae? Is there something on my face?"you ask while pointing at yourself. When you realise what you said earlier, you knock your head hard."Aish, pabo! He can't hear me nor even sees me"

"(Y/N)?"he called your name as you turn your head"It is you!"he said it excitedly.

He want to hug you but he was hugging himself. He look confuse and tried to hug you again but it went through. He really does sees me, you thought.

"Pabo! I'm only a soul"you smack his head.

"Ouch! It hurts"he rub the spot where you hit.

He chuckle and you join in too. He seem so happy to see you and you also too. He is so handsome!

"So, you're a soul right?"he ask and you nod"How can you move back in your body again?"

"Erm, I don't know but I'll try to do it. Let's go"you said happily.

After that, you both reach the hospital and went inside the room. You body still lying on the bed unconciously. You give him one last look and he gives you the thumbs up to make you ready to went inside your body again.

You walk step forward to your bed slowly and you let out a single sigh. When you were getting so close to it, it feels like magnet or maybe that your body sucking you in.

Then when you already in, he run towards beside you with a worry expression.

"How does it... goes? Are you in the body already?"he ask.

You open your eyes while blinking it so many times that you can't even count it. You turn your head and saw him as you give him your brightest smile ever.

He immediately hug you as you hug him back. He release the embrace as he peck your forehead, your cheeks and lastly your lips but he make it more passionate.

"I missed that taste now"he whisper to you ear. You giggle and hit his chest lightly."Me too"

You stole a peck on his lips as yoh hug him tightly like he was a fluffy bear. He could only grin widely to himself.

___________________________________
Hey there. I hope I'm not disappointing you. I hope its great. Do vote and comment. Also do check out my Hoshi fanfic called 'I Like Her→Seventeen Hoshi←'. Thank you. O:)