Vernon

Dedicated to HansolXSVT
Hope you'll enjoy :)

-

Jiyeon and Hansol or known as Vernon are dating for like 2 months already. Hansol is a popular boy in school and Jiyeon is just a nerd girl who is fat and ugly.

But the fact that she is like that, Hansol still love her. Jiyeon and Hansol walk to school hand in hand as they were laughing with each other.

"Geumanhae oppa"she smack his chest along with a giggle.

"Why? You don't like it if I make cheesy jokes?"he ask leaning closer to her.

"No that's not it. It just that I'm embarrassed and everyone might see us"she answer.

"You're so cute jagi"he comment and kiss her temple."I'm going to class now. Bye jagi"

She wave her hand to him with a bright smile as he was running to his class. Yup, the both of them are in a different class which makes her felt a bit lonely in class.

She went to her locker and grab her books. Then someone slam her locker before Jiyeon and she raise her head up to see the Queenka, So-mi who is smirking evily.

Jiyeon gave her a death glare because she knows that she is evil like a wench. So-mi walk closer to her as she was lowering her body a bit.

"Yah, you don't deserve to be his girlfriend bitch"she spoke up."I mean look at you, you're fat, ugly and the worst thing is you're a nerd. A girl like you is not enough. C'mon you're not going to be beautiful even if you want to. Such a clod and foolish girl"

She was past her and bump her shoulder roughly. Jiyeon was close to tears already but she should be strong as she was clenching her fist and gritted her teeth.

"Soon I'll change"she mumble under her breath.

She wipe her tears as she went to class. After the lesson done, it's recess. She stood up from her seat and went to the cafeteria all by herself but a hand caught her wrist which makes her turn around.

"Jagi!!"Hansol said and hug her tightly but she didn't return the hug.

"What's wrong Jagi?"he ask her more concern.

"Oppa, am I... ugly?"she questioning him while looking down.

"Of course not baby. You're beautiful just the way you are"he pull her into his embrace again.

"But I want to change"

"I still love you even if you're changing or not babe"

"I love you"she muttered and hug him.

She broke the embrace and he peck her nose. They start to giggle with each other as they went to the cafeteria together.

However, all the lessons are over and now she needs is going back home peacefully. She packed her stuffs and put it inside her locker. She turn around and smile.

"Kaja"he said while grabbing her hand and lead the way to her home.

Then they reached their destination to her house, she hug for the last time and went inside her house with a wave. She went to her bedroom as she took a quick shower. After that, she went to bed and drift off to sleep.

Tomorrow has come. As usual she went to school early. When she enter the school building, everyone was staring at her while whispering with each other. She don't know what's happening she just duck her head down.

She went to her locker and grab her books as she bump on someone that she really wants to punch. It was So-mi.

"Well well well. The nerd ugly girl. I bet you already saw it"she said.

"Saw what?"Jiyeon ask terrified.

"Oh, you didn't see it. Well take a look at that"she pointed her pointy finger near the girls bathroom.

Jiyeon squint her eyes and saw a huge picture of her and many bad names were on it also many of the boys were doodling on that picture. Everyone start laughing at how fat and ugly she are.

Her eyes fill with tears and she tried to hold it but the tears already streaming down to her face. She ran away from school and went straight back to her house, not wanting to attend school.

She really hate herself. She cover her face with her small hands and continue crying.

"No! You shouldn't cry just because of that. It's useless. You should go on a diet and exercise everyday!"Jiyeon scold herself and begin to workout.

She not attend to school for like 3 weeks or less than that because of working out really hard.

After 3 months past, she went to school with a smile plastered on her face. She is now more slimmer and prettier than before. When she enter the school, all eyes were glued on you with their mouth gap open, especially boys.

"Whoa, who is she?"

"She is so beautiful"

"What?! You mean this hot girl is that nerd ugly fat girl?"

"I take back my words"

All the boys murmuring and she saw her boyfriend running towards her and engulf her into a tight warm hug. Of course she hug him back.

"You look hot babe"he state and peck her lips. Jiyeon giggle and smack his chest lightly.

"Ooohh~~ Such skinny legs!"

"How did she get this slim?"

"I'm so jealous of her body right now"

The girls are screaming from the classroom as Jiyeon just roll her eyes with a smirk.

"Let's get going now Oppa"

"That's my girl"he ruffles her hair and went to get some ice cream.

-

Oh God, I think I messed up with this one. Sorry. I think its bad. My English is getting worst right? Aish, next time I'll try doing it more good.