Hoshi [Pt.1]

Dedicated to Soonyoungmin
Hope you'll enjoy! :)

---

"Jagi~~"a cute male voice called his girlfriend, Hyewoo, from behind.

"What is it Hosh?"she asked, turning around.

"I heard there's a concert in town so why don't we check it out?"Hoshi informed her with a smile on his face.

"A concert? Hmm..."she muttered under her breath."I don't feel like going there"she added.

"But Jagi~~!! The concert only held once or twice a year so this will be our opportunity to check 'em out"he whined and pout cutely."And I don't want to wait for another year"

He started to do some aegyos in front of her making her heart to beat rapidly and weak. She thought for a second before a sigh escape her lips and a smile formed on her face.

Hoshi really loves music and dancing but mostly dance so he can make some dance moves for his one and only girlfriend. Also, it was his favourite band that held a concert in town.

She doesn't want to make him sad by refusing him so she decided to come too.

"Okay Hosh since it's weekend today"she spoke and got an immediate hug from Hoshi.

"Thank you Jagi~~"he smiled brightly and hug her more tightly.

After that, Hyewoo and Hoshi already dressed up nicely and went to the concert that Hoshi is so desperate to watch yet it was the right choice to go because they have nothing to do at home tho.

When they reached their destination, Hoshi was so excited as he was jumping up and down like a child and Hyewoo could only giggle at his cute behaviour.

"Oh! I wanna buy those!!"Hoshi pointed his finger towards where the merchandises stall are.

"Let's wear this so they can see we're supporting them!"he said and put the cap on her head.

"You're so cute when you're excited Hosh"she giggled again and pinch both of his cheeks.

"Well you're cute when you're naked"he smirked and lean closer to her making her slightly blushing.

"Aish shut up!"she smacked his arm."I'm just joking but it's true tho"

Both of them entered in after Hoshi's favourite band are ready for their performance as they took a seat for each of them.

When the song played, all the fans cheering and screaming until all the members of the band came on stage as they began to dance.

Hyewoo gaze her head towards Hoshi smiling so brightly. Seeing him smile like that made her happy. She wished he smile like that forever, even when she was gone.

However, when the concert was finished Hoshi went to take a pee and Hyewoo waits for him patiently since he drank so much water through the whole concert due to screaming.

Hyewoo look down at her phone screen which tells her that it's already 11:30pm. A sigh escape from her lips as she felt a little sleepy and dizzy at the same time.

Then darkness came to visit her as she fell down on the floor with her eyes close which means she black out. She look lifeless.

She doesn't know what will happen next but the first thing she felt before fainting is that, there was a bright light consuming her.

The next thing she opened her eyes, she was lying on someone's bed with an unfamiliar ceiling which is not belong to hers. She instantly sit up straight with a heavy breathing.

"Where am I?"she asked herself, placing her hand on her head.

"You're in my house"someone's voice replied out of the sudden making her jump.

She saw a tall good-looking guy who is standing beside the door and what she noticed is that his luscious and wide lips. Blush slowly crept up to her cheeks as she look away.

"I'm not a bad guy you see. I saw you were lying on the floor fainted yesterday and I brought you here"he told as he approaches her.

"Well thank you"she spoke up and eye contact with him.

"No need. I'm Hyungwon by the way. What's your name?"he respond and smile widely.

"Hyewoo"she answered."That name sounds feminine for a guy like you"

She was dumbfounded when she heard what he said as she tilted her head to the side.

"I need to see my boyfriend in case he's worried about me"she said and pull away the blankets around as she hopped off the bed.

"So you're gay?"he suddenly said, raising an eyebrow.

"What? I'm not gay"she replied.

"But you said that you need to see your boyfriend"he emphasize the word boyfriend.

What the fuck is he talking about?

She scratched her head as she looked at herself in the mirror and her eyes widen. Short hair just like a boy. A little muscle can be seen. No breasts. Big hands and slightly taller than her original form.

"Wait wait wait so I-I'm a boy?!!!"she shouted, pointing her finger towards the mirror."When? How? Why? What? Where? Who?"

She just realized that her voice also changed.

"What do you mean? You're a boy the whole time I brought you here"Hyungwon interrupted her.

"This can be happening right?!"she panicked."How am I suppose to meet him like this?!"

"Can you calm down for a second? I still don't understand but care to explain?"he said and hold her shoulder to stop her from freaking out.

"Will you believe me if I tell you?"she gaze up at him with puupy eyes.

"I will try"

After she calms down, she started to explain everything from the very beginning to him.

"So you're a girl?"he quizzed and she nodded her head."it's hard to believe when I can't see it with my own eyes"

"I know right. I don't know how it happened but maybe... what's the word?"

"A curse?"

"Yeah like that. Maybe someone cursed me yesterday"she hung her head low, feeling upset about it."Wait a minute so I have a dick now?!"

When she was about to take off the pants she wore and Hyungwon was about to stop her, someone came inside the room.

"Hey Hyungwon, does that guy oka--"the voice stopped due to seeing an inappropriate position.

"It's not what it looks like!!"Hyungwon exclaimed."And what you doing here Minhyuk hyung?"

"I just want to check"he said, scratching his nape.

Hyungwon begin to explain what Hyewoo had told him from the very beginning.

"Ohh"Minhyuk said."I wanna see how you look when you're a girl"

"This is how I really look"Hyewoo showed them a picture of her from her phone.

They were speechless seeing how beautiful she looks but the problem is, how are they going to help her to break the curse?

---

Okay that was kinda long. I got carry away writing it. Lmao. Part 2 will be coming soon!

For those who are waiting their request or part 2, please wait patiently since I need rest after writing this one lol.