The Big Day

Aphmau P.O.V

'Well, this is it. My first day in my new house and my new life' I think to myself as I walk inside my house. It had dark blue walks and a white ceiling. I look around sadly. It reminds me of my old home before my parents abandoned me because I couldn't fight. I shake my head, trying to shake the thoughts away. I walk upstairs to my new room. It had purples walls and a darker purple ceiling. I flop onto my bed. "I'm going to be happy here. Nothing can change that" I say to myself.

I lay on my bed for about half and hour, thinking about my new life here. Then, I hear the doorbell ring. I look up. "Who could that be? I don't have any friends yet?" I walk downstairs and open the door. Outside were 2 boys. One of them has blonde hair and blue eyes, the other boy has brown hair and lighter blue eyes.
"Hello there. My name is Laurence, and this is my friend Garroth. We saw you move in and we wanted to say hi and welcome you to town" The boy with brown hair says.
"Hello, my name is Aphmau and it's great to meet you." I say, smiling.
"Y-Yes, it is great to meet you too" Garroth say, stuttering.
"Well we just dropped by to stay hello. You probably need to unpack your stuff. Say, are you going to Pheniox High?" Laurence asks.
"Yeah, I start on Monday" I say.
"Cool, that's where we go. We will have to show you around." Laurence says. "Anyways, we gotta go. See you Monday." Laurence says
"Bye" Garroth says. Both of them walk off and I shut the door.
"Well they were nice. Nobody has ever introduced themselves to me before. Here will be different. I will have a good life here." I say and I plop on the couch and start to watch tv.

A/N: Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy the first part of my story! Please comment below anything you want me to add and I might add it! Also comment what you like so far or anything that can I did wrong or any errors I missed
. Just please be nice because I am a human being as well and I have feelings. Anyways have a great day everyone.