Saterday

Aphmau P.O.V
    I wake up to the sound of someone walking downstairs. I shoot up, thinking someone broke into the house. Then, I remember last night. I sigh in relief and walk to my closet. I put on a purple t shirt and black jeans and walk downstairs.
"Morning Aph. You were asleep and I got hungry. Hope you don't mind." Sly says. He was wearing a purple t shirt with a slime on it, black sweat pants, and a fox hat.
"No no, it's fine. I was just gonna eat junk for breakfast, so this works." I say and sit at the table. He places a stack of waffles in between us. He also grabs wiped cream and syrup and places it down too. Me and him start to eat. Then, the doorbell rings.
"Uh..if they see you, tell them your an old friend of mine, k?" I say to sly. He nods and I stand up and walk to the door. I open it to see Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, and Cadenza at my door.
"Oh thank Irene you're ok! We saw the window broken and you disappeared! We thought you go captured!" Cadenza says, hugging me tightly.
"Kawaii~chan was so worried! Kawaii~chan though Aphmau~senpai wasn't having fun, so Aphmau~senpai left." Kawaii~chan says.
"I woke up on the floor, I just wanted to make sure you weren't dead." Katelyn says.
"Well, I'm fine now. Just, something came up and I had to leave quickly." I say. Then, Cadenza eyes widen.
"Who is that?" She whispers. I gulp quietly.
      "Oh. His name is Sly. He is an old friend of mine from before I moved here." I lie.
     "Hello." Sly says.
     "Hello Sly~kun! Any friend of Aphmau~senpai is a friend of Kawaii~chan!" Kawaii~chan says happily. 
     "Hi." Cadenza and Katelyn say at the same time.
      "Ok, we should be heading off now. Nice to meet you." Cadenza says, and they wave and walk off. I shut the door and sigh.
       "Aphmau~senpai?" Sly questions. I explain how Kawaii~chan talks and acts to Sly. "Wow...you have made some interesting friends I see." Sly says.
"Yeah...I'm also friends with a witch." I say
"Woah. Sounds cool." Sly says
"Yeah. Anyways, want to go out? I can show you the town. You're gonna be here a while, so might as well explore." I say.
"Sure, just give me a minute to wash up." He says. He heads to the guest bathroom and I head to my bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth. I also put on a little blush, mascara, and cherry lip gloss. I put on a light sweatshirt and walk out. Sly walks out a few minutes later. 
      "Ready?" I ask Sly. He nods and I grab my purse. We walk outside and I lock my door. Then, we start to walk down the street.
Laurence P.O.V
     I am sitting in my room, starring at my phone. I look up to see Aphmau walking down the street with some boy. They were talking and laughing. I race into Garroth room. He was starring out the window.
      "Good, you see it too." I say, standing next to him.
      "Who..who is that and why was he in Aphmau house!?" Garroth says.
      "I don't know! Let's follow them!" I say.
      "Laurence...that's invading her privacy." Garroth says.
      "You wanna know who this guy is to. Who knows, it could be her boyfriend." I say.
      "Let's go." Garroth says and we race outside, and sneakily follow Aphmau and the mysterious boy. We listen in on their conversation.
      "This is really fun! I never thought we would hang out like this after I moved." Aphmau says.
       "Yeah. This is fun. " The boy says. They start talking about restaurants and stuff. We decided to go up to them and act casual.
       "Hey." I say as I walk up to Aphmau and the boy, Garroth right behind me.
       "Hey Laurence! Hey Garroth! This is Sly, he is an old friend of mine from before I moved here." Aphmau says, gesturing towards the guy.Sly looks from Garroth to me, then nods.
       "Hello, nice to meet you both." He says. I didn't like the look of this guy. He seemed like he was hiding something.
      "N..nice to meet you to." Garroth says.
      "Ok, we gotta run. We are exploring the town. Bye!" Aphmau says and her and Sly walk off.
      "See, he isn't her boyfriend. Now I'm going back." Garroth says.
      "Ok." I say. "I'm coming too, but something is off with that Sly person, an I'm gonna find out what."