Trying To Keep The Secret

Katz P.O.V
   I catch Aphmau right when she falls. She was still breathing, but hurt. Loki got her a bunch.
   "Will she be ok?" Kala asks.
   "Yeah. She needs rest." I say. We all take off our suits and we are wearing our normal clothes. I pick up Aphmau bridal style. Sly and Steven glare at me. I know they both like her. I don't like her like that. She is like my sister.
   "How are we going to explain to everyone why she is bleeding like crazy?" Jose asks.
   "Uh..let's say she feel in a prickly pant and it cut her a lot." PBat suggest.
   "It's what we got." Alex says.
    "I guess that's the excuse." I say. Aphmau suit disappears and I start to carry her. Just get her into the hotel and to her room without being spotted. That won't be hard right? This is going to be very hard. Her wings disappear as well. I carry her to the hotel and walk into the lobby. It is around midnight so nobody is in the lobby. I walk up the stairs with Aphmau. I get stopped by Laurence and Garroth.
    "Where have you been? What happened to Aphmau?!" Laurence says.
    "She feel into a thorn bush and black out." I say quickly.
    "Yeah. We are taking her to her room to get her all fixed up." Steven says.
   "Will she be ok?" Garroth asks.
    "Of course. Just needs rest and some bandages and she will be fine." Sly says. What he means is rest and her to heal herself when she wakes up.
   "Alright, feel better Aphmau." Laurence says, kissing her forehead. I roll my eyes and carry her to her room. We walk in and lock the door. I put her on her bed.
   "Great job lying Katz." PBat says.
   "Thanks, I have lied to you about how I am actually a gawken so I'm good at it." I say. We all laugh.
    "So...anyone up for a round of Go Fish?" Kala asks. We all nod and sit on the floor. Kala grabs a deck of cards and we start to play.
Aphmau P.O.V
   My eyes flutter open. I wake up in my bed. I sit up and look at myself. I'm covered in scars and cuts and blood. I put my hands on the cuts and heal them one by one. I look up to see the gang looking at me.
   "You're ok!" Sly says.
    "Yeah. That fight took me down." I say.
   "We beat them though, that's all that matters!" Kala says.
   "What fight?" A voice says. Aaron was sitting in my window.
   "Aaron! When did you get here?" I ask.
   "Just now. What fight?" He asks. I come up with an excuse off the top of my head.
   "Addie, Michi, and Lilian attacked me." I say.
   "They did?" Aaron asks.
   "Yeah! Aphmau won, but she got hurt. They had knifes." Alex says quickly.
   "Yeah!" PBat says.
    "Ok, well if are ok, then I guess everything is ok. Bye then." Aaron says, jumping down. I shut my window.
   "That was close!" Steven says.
    "Yeah. I can't believe we got away with that." Kala says. I smile.
   "Now...who is ready for another round of Go fish?" Sly says. We all nod and sit in a bigger circle and play Go Fish until the sun rises.