The Nightmare

Aphmau P.O.V
     I appear in a forest. I start trying to survive in a strange world I'm in. Then, I suddenly see someone a little ways away. I start to run up to them. They see me and run away. "Wait!" I call, chasing them. They run to a village then disappear. Suddenly, the scene changes. I'm now in a forest. I look to my left. Garroth and Laurence are fighting. I look to my right. Nicole and Kawaii~chan are on the floor, crying. Two blue hair children were on the floor, dead. One girl and one boy. Kawaii~chan was holding the girl and Nicole was holding the boy. I look in front of me. Most of my friends are dead on the ground, covered in blood. Even Ashley, my sister. I also see Tommy, covered with blood, but alive. I run over to him.
    "Miss Aphmau..I don't wanna go." He says. I hold him tight. Then, I look behind to me to see the worst thing. Zane, smiling widely, holding a sword covered in blood. Next to him was Loki, also smiling a wide devilish smile. The Shadow Knights, beside Laurence, were around them. Even Sasha. I try to run, but I can't. I try calling out to them, but no words come out. Just a weak noise. 
    "Lady Aphmau..I've been wanting to do this for a long time." Zane says, coming up behind me.  Then, the shadow Knights grab me. They tie me to a tree. I see Loki  lift Tommy up and throw him to the ground.
   "Zane, Loki, don't do this.." I say weakly.
   "Oh Jess. Nice final words." Loki says, he holds up a sword to my neck. I scream.
    I jolt up. I see Garroth and Ashley next to me.
    "Aphmau! Are you ok? You were screaming and crying in your sleep." Garroth says.
   "I..I.." I say, terrified.
    "Shh. It's ok." Ashley says.
    "Everyone..everyone was dead! You were dead. You were fighting Laurence! Kawaii~chan and Nicole were crying over dead children! And Zane..he killed me." I say.
    "Oh my." Garroth says.
      "You're ok. Everyone is fine. Nobody is dead. It was just a dream." Ashley says, comforting me.
    "Y..yeah. Just scary." I say.
     "Of course that's scary." Garroth says.
    "What time is it?" I ask.
     "2 am." Ashley says. "Garroth, you stay with her. I'm going back to bed." Ashley says. She hugs me then leaves my room. Garroth sits down on the edge of my bed
    "How did you know I was screaming?" I ask.
"Well. I woke up for some reason really early. I decide to look out the window and I saw you crying." Garroth says.
"I must of looked really stupid huh. Crying like a kid." I say.
"You didn't looked stupid. Everyone has to cry sometime." Garroth says.
   "I'm just weak." I mumble. He grabs me and hugs me tight.
   "Aphmau. You are not weak. Don't ever call yourself weak. You are the most strong and amazing girl I've ever met. Never change." He says. I smile and hug him back.
   "Thanks Garroth. I really needed that." I say. We let go.
   "Now. I should probably go. Get some rest or just relax. Just stay safe." Garroth says, walking out. I sigh and start to watch YouTube. Not taking the chance of going back to sleep. This is going to be a long night.