Girls Day

Aphmau P.O. V
I woke up at around 9 am. It's Sunday so I decided to invite all the girls over to have a girl day. After calling all of them, I have an idea. I text Sasha.
Text Start (A-Aphmau, S-Sasha)
A- Hey Sasha. It's me Aphmau and I was wondering if you would like to come over to join me and the rest of the girls for a girls day
S- are you sure? You know most of your friends don't like me. And I'm not your friend
A- you could be. And if you opened up, my friends will like you.
S- if you are sure about this, then I will come.
A- Great, be over at my place in an hour
Text End
I smile. Sasha did help us with the prank on Addie, and I think Sasha is a good person.
Sasha P.O.V
I stand in front of the door. I make sure nobody was watching then I knock on the door. Katelyn answers.
"Sasha! What are you doing here!?" Katelyn yells, about to punch me.
"I was invited." I say, and Aphmau walks to the door.
"Katelyn. Calm down. I invited Sasha. I wanted us to become friends. Remember, she did help us with that prank. She is a good person." Aphmau says. Katelyn calms down and smiles at me.
"If Aphmau thinks you are a good person, I do too. Sorry for yelling. Come on in" Katelyn says. I nod and walk in. Everyone stares at me. Kawaii~chan was the only one who smiled.
"Sasha~sama! Kawaii~chan didn't expect Sasha~sama to be here! What a nice surprise!" Kawaii~chan says. I smile and sit on the couch next to Aphmau and Kawaii~chan. We play Frozen.
"I like this movie." I whisper to Aphmau.
"I love it! See, we have something in common!" Aphmau says smiling. When Let It Go starts to play, we all sing along. I'm having a lot of fun. Addie never lets us watch Disney. We always have to watch grownup movies because we are mature and in high school. After the movie. We all sit in a circle. Kawaii~chan starts to do my hair.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" Nicole asks.
"Let's do it!" Donna says.
"Ok, Katelyn. Truth or dare?" Kiki asks.
"Truth" Katelyn says.
"What is your natural hair color?" Kiki asks.
"My natural hair color is blue. There was no dye." Katelyn says.
"That's pretty cool!" I say. I always thought it was dyed.
"Yeah, it is." Katelyn says. "Anyways, Aphmau. Truth or dare." Katelyn says.
"Truth." Aphmau says.
"Who would you rather date? Sky or Sly?" Katelyn says. This is getting interesting.
"I don't know. They are both close friends." Aphmau says.
"Sky. I would never date Sly." Kala says.
"Really? Sky is annoying." Nicole says.
"Hey!" Aphmau says. "Wait, that's true." We all laugh. "Anyways, Sasha. Truth or dare?"
"Truth" I say.
"Why do you hang out with Addie, Michi, and Lilian?" Aphmau asks.
"They would torture me if I didn't." I say.
"Wait, why?" Cadenza asks.
"Because of my secret. Can we end it on that." I say.
"Yeah." Aphmau says.  We all continue to play, laugh, and have fun. At around 3 pm, all the girls start to head home. Soon, it was just me and Aphmau.
    "Everyone really had fun!" Aphmau says.
    "Do you think everyone liked me?" I ask.
    "Yeah! You should really hang with us more." Aphmau says.
"I want to leave the popular group. The next time they make someone feel pain, I'm standing up." I say, making up my mind.
"Good idea. And you will be accepted by all of us." Aphmau says. "Now, you should probably leave, I don't want Addie fuguring out your plan before you're ready." She says. I smile and walk out. I realize that these girls are really nice. These are the people I want to be friends with, not Addie and them. I want to spend rest of my high school not popular, but happy.