Hide and Seek

Ross P.O.V
    I walk out of the theater with Aphmau. The actors were let out earlier because Katelyn had to work with Cadenza about costumes. Suddenly, I have an idea.
    "Ross~kun has an idea!" I say.
     "No Ross, just no." Aphmau says. I laugh.
    "Ok, but I have an idea. We should gather all the actors and anyone else around the school and play hide and seek. The teachers aren't around so let's do it." I say.
    "Aphmau~chan loves it!" She says.
    "Ross~kun will get the boys and Aphmau~chan will get the girls, deal?" I say. We both laugh and nod. We head in our own ways. I find the rest of the guys in the cafeteria. I walk up to them.
    "Hey guys, Aphmau and I wanna play hide and seek around the school, wanna join us?" I ask.
    "Arg! I'm in!" McCloud says.
    "I'll play." Zane says.
     "I guess..? Why would high schoolers play hide and seek?" Dante asks
     "Hey! I think it will be fun! I'm in!" Lowell says.
"Sure I'll play!" Steven says.
       "Ok, the girls should meet us here in a minute or so." I say. After around five minutes, Aphmau, Kawaii~chan, Nicole, and Cupcake walk into the cafeteria. Aphmau stands on a table.
      "Rules! No leaving the building, or going into any room that is locked. Also, don't bother Cadenza or Katelyn. Now! Let's do this. Who wants to be it?" She says.
     "I'll be it." Zane says. He puts his head on the desk and starts to count. We all hurry out of the cafeteria. I hide in the science lab behind a cabinet. I poke my head out and see Cupcake walk in. She turns into a snake and slides under a floor board. I gasp. She turns human and looks at me. 
    "You saw nothing. You tell nobody." She says. I nod slowly and go back behind the cabinet. A few minutes later, Zane walks in. He looks around and finds me after a minute.
     "Awwww" I say sadly.
      "Don't worry, you aren't the first one. I found a few of the others." Zane says. "Anyone else in here." He says. I look in the direction cupcake is in and she holds up a sign that says 'I'll buy you IHOP if you keep your mouth shut.'
     "Nope!" I say. Zane nods and walks out. After he is gone, Cupcake comes up.
    "Thanks." She says. 
     "No problem. I didn't know you could shape shift." I say.
     "Only Lowell and Travis know." She says. We talk for a while. She was nice, but I like Aph. She could be like, my best friend who is a girl. That doesn't  sound weird, right. Soon, Zane comes on the loudspeaker.
    "I found everyone, besides Cupcake. You can come out now Cupcake." Zane says. She laughs.
     "Looks like I won! Now let's go." She says and we walk out. We walk into the cafeteria.
     "Where were you?" Zane says to Cupcake.
     "A girl never tells." She says and we all laugh. Hide and seek was really fun, we should do it again sometime, but with everyone. That would be very interesting.