Sleepover (part 1)

It is the day of the sleepover! I am so excited to hang out with the girls. I pack my bag. I put in some pajamas, my tooth brush, my toothpaste, my makeup bag and a few other things. I put on my amethyst necklace. Then, I get a text from Cadenza.
Text Start: (A-Aphmau, C-Cadenza)
C- Hey Aphmau. Me and Kawaii~chan are coming to pick you up. Be there in 5
A- K
Text End
I finished packing my stuff and I walk downstairs. I see Cadenza, Kawaii~chan, and the rest of the girls outside. I walk outside and lock the door. I get in the back with Katelyn and Donna.
"Ok everyone is here. Now, we go and party!" Cadenza says. We all yell in reply and drive off. After about 15 minutes of us talking, we get to Kawaii~chan house. It was pink. Everything was pink. We walk inside and order a pizza. Then we all sit in Kawaii~chan bedroom.
        "Girls! I brought dresses for you all to wear!" Cadenza says. She grabs her bag and pulls out a bunch of dresses. She hands a purple one to me and the rest to the other girls. (Dress at top) We all change into the dresses.
         "I'm not use to this." Katelyn and Nicole say at the same time.
         "Kawaii~chan thinks everyone looks so Kawaii" Kawaii~chan says.  
         "I love it!" I say, smiling.
"Ok! Who is ready to play truth or dare with Kawaii~chan!" Kawaii~Chan says. We all sit and a circle and Kawaii~chan starts.
"Cadenza~chan! Truth or dare?" Kawaii~chan says.
"Truth. " Cadenza says.
"If Laurence~kun wasn't your brother, would Cadenza~chan date him?" Kawaii~chan says.
"Into those questions now aren't we." Nicole says.
"No! Of course not! He is a total jerk!" Cadenza says.
"He's cute though. I don't like him but he is cute." Kiki says.
"True." Donna says.
          "Anyways, Nicole. Truth or dare." Cadenza says
         "Dare." She says confidently.
          "Prank call Dante." Cadenza says.
           "This should be good." Katelyn says. Nicole pulls out her phone and dials his number. She puts it on speaker and Dante picks up
        "Hello?" Dante says.
        "Hello. It's me, your secret admirer." Nicole says in a high pitch voice.
       "Uh..who are you?" He asks. He sounded concern.
        "Oh right...my name is JOHN CENA!" She yells and hangs up. We all burst out laughing and continue laughing for around 5 minutes.
         "Oh my Irene...that was beautiful." Kiki says.
         "Absolutely ." Emmalyn says.  We all continue to laugh for a while. Then, the pizza comes and we all eat. After that, we continue the game.
        "Aphmau, truth or dare." Nicole says.
       "Truth." I say instantly.
        "Do you like anyone?" Nicole asks me.
        "No. I'm not a big dating person."
         "What is Marsh then? He seemed quite worried about you when got hit." Lucinda says. Everyone's eyes turned to me.
          "Marsh is just a friend." I say calmly. I wasn't going to lose my temper.
          "Ok then." Nicole says. Then, a cannon like sound could be heard and a blue light flashes by the window.
           "What was that!?" Emmalyn says.
Katelyn P.O.V
         Everything was silent for a while.
          "That was strange." Cadenza says.
          "Yeah. Kawaii~chan has never seen anything like that before." Kawaii~chan says. I look over to Aphmau. She was sweating and her face was blank.
          "I'm going to go use the bathroom." Aphmau says and hurries off. I look at her then to the girls.
          "Something is up with Aphmau. I'm going to go make sure she is alright." I say and follow her. The bathroom door was locked and I could hear her pacing.
         "You alright Aphmau?" I call. She opens the door. Her face was pale but she was smiling softly. 
         "Yeah, just felt a little sick to my stomach. But I'm good now, must of been to much pizza. Let's go have fun." Aphmau says. I nod then hear a big crash coming from the guest room. Aphmau and I race into the room and see a man in a metal suit collapsed on the floor, shards of broken glass covering the ground.

A/N Ok I have a few things to go over. First. Thank you so much for 240+ reads! I'm so happy that I can make people happy by reading my story. Second of all, I might not be able to post that often during the week, but I will try to post daily. Anyways, have a fabulous day!