Beach girls!

Aphmau P.O.V
I lay on my hotel bed, chilling out. We just got to the hotel and I'm just relaxing. Suddenly, my phone starts buzzing. I grab it and check my text.
Text Start (A-Aphmau, C-Cadenza, K-Katelyn, Ki- Kiki, Ka- Kawaii~chan, L-Lucinda, Kal- Kala, Li- Liala, P- Polly, N-Nicole, Cu- Cupcake, S-Sasha, D-Donna)
C- Get your swimsuits on ladies! We are going swimming! Meet me in lobby in ten!
A- Sweet! Can't wait!
P- I'll come. Haven't had a swim in a long time
Li- Yay Polly! I'll defiantly be there.
Cu- I'll be there. I wanna get away from the guys for a bit.
N- I'll be there.
K- Me too
Kal- Sure! I don't swim much but I'll be there!
L- I'll bring the potions of water breathing. Just incase
Ki- I'll be there! Ke ke ke!
Ka- Kawaii~chan will so be there!
D- I'll be there definitely.
S- Sure!
C- Ok, see you all in ten!
Text End
I change into my purple bikini and grab my beach supplies. I head downstairs into the lobby. All the others were there.
"Wow, you all were quick! Let's go ladies!" Cadenza says. We all nod and follow her and race to the beach. Most of us were in bikinis beside Nicole, Katelyn, Cupcake, Kala, and Polly. The rest of us were in bikinis. We all run into the ocean and start to splash each other.
Laurence P.O.V
WE AREN'T STALKERS! We just happened to learn that the girls were at the beach in bikinis and we decide to go to... Join them after watching them in the bushes for a while. IT'S NOT STALKING! Anyways, Garroth, Travis, Zane, Jeffory, McCloud, and I all are hiding in the bushes. Aphmau looked so beautiful.
   "This is crazy! What if we get caught?" Garroth whispers.
   "We won't." I say. I look around. Aphmau was playing volleyball with Katelyn, Nicole, and Lucinda. Cupcake and Sasha were blasting music, Kiki was riding a dolphin, and everyone else was just chilling in the water.
   "Hot girls in bikinis. This is my lucky day." Travis whispers. I hear someone come over and we all get out before anyone sees us.
Cupcake P.O.V
    I hear rustling so I head over to the bushes. Nobody was there, but a phone was lying on the ground. I grab it. "Oh girls, look what I found." I say. They all come over. 
   "That's Travis's phone!" Katelyn says.
    "That stalker!" Nicole says.
     "This is the boy I live with." I say.
     "Why do you still live with him?" Aphmau asks.
    "He is a pretty sweet guy. He has helped me through a lot more than you all know." I say.
    "Like what Cupcake~chan?" Kawaii~chan asks.
   "My entire life, it's mostly been Travis, Lowell, and I. The three outcast, people called us." I say, laughing a little.
   "So he isn't a girl wanting guy all the time?" Lucinda asks.
   "Nope. Travis is just...you know what, this is a topic for another time." I say. "Let's go have fun." I say. The girls nod and they race into the ocean. I didn't want to admit it to them, but Travis is just lonely. His dad is a demon warlock, his mom is dead. The only people who cared about him during most of his life were me and Lowell. I shake my head, put his phone in my bag, and head into the water