Babysitting Abby

Jeffory P.O.V
    It's been a day sense we were snowed in at the school. Nobody had school because the snow was coming down hard. I look at my phone to see a text from my boss. He said I have to work today. Who am I gonna get to watch Abby. My mom was out of town so that was out of the question. A thought popped into my head and I quickly text the one person who would watch Abby for me. So, I text Aphmau and Katelyn.
Abby loves Katelyn and Aphmau so I though it would be perfect. Besides, maybe after I could hang out with Aphmau.
Text Start (A-Aphmau, J-Jeffory, K-Katelyn)
J- Heys girls, I was wondering if you both could come over and watch Abby right now. Sorry it's such a short notice, my boss just texted saying I had to go to work.
A- I would love too.
K- Sure.
J- Can you guys come over now?
A- Be over in ten
K- be over in ten
Text End
    Great! This is great! Abby will be so excited.
Aphmau P.O.V
      I ring Jefforys doorbell and wait outside. Abby answers the door. "Auntie Aphmau! You came!" Abby says, hugging me. I was surprised at first because she called me auntie, but I smile and hug her back. "Come inside! Auntie Katelyn is already hear so we can all have a girl day!" She says and grabs my hand and pulls me into the house. Katelyn was on the couch, talking to Jeffory. Jeffory looks and smiles at me.
"Looks like everyone is here, so I shall take my leave. Have fun you three." Jeffory says. He waves to us and hugs Abby, then he leaves. Once he leaves, Abby bolts to Katelyn and I and she takes us upstairs to her room. We walk inside and it has light blue walls and a white ceiling. We sit down on her bed.
"Can you do my hair and nails? Pleasssssss. Abby asks.
"Well of course." I say. "Katelyn, grab the nail polish, I'll grab the brush and some hair ties." I say. We grab the supplies and sit on the floor. Katelyn lays down a towel so the nail polish doesn't get on the carpet. I start to do her hair in a French braid and Katelyn starts to paint her nails.
"Katelyn, I never knew you could paint nails!" I say.
"I paint my own for dances some times. I don't do it often though." She says.
"That's so cool!" I say. We all continue to talk, play, and dress up for the next few hours. Abby and I dressed up as princesses and Katelyn dressed up as a knight. We pretended that me and Abby were trapped and Katelyn saved us. After another hour, Jeffory came home. We were still dressed up.
"Wow, look at my two princesses and my knight." He laughs.
"Evil dragon!" Abby screams, pointing at Jeffory. Katelyn holds up her fake sword to Jeffory neck.
"Die you evil scum." She says. She was enjoying almost murdering Jeffory way to much. Abby and I watched and laugh.
"I surrender!" He calls while laughing.
"Hah! Now Jeffory is a handsome prince!" Abby says. Jeffory laughs and picks me up bridal style.
"My princess! I have found you! Now kiss me." He says jokingly.
"In your dreams!" I say and get up.
     "Fine then." He starts to hit on Katelyn, which results in Jeffory getting punched in the face. We all laugh. Jeffory puts on a prince crown and we all roleplay for another hour. At the end, Abby looks up at Jeffory. 
     "Can we take a picture to remember this?" Abby asks.
     "Is it ok with you girls?" Jeffory asks
      "As long as the picture doesn't end up on the Internet." I say.
      "Yeah" Katelyn says. Jeffory pulls out his phone and we all take a selfie. This day was actually really fun.