Travis asks/ Jin asks

Katelyn P.O.V
I sit in my room, meditating. I'm picturing that I'm next to a lake. A warm breeze blew by as I have my feet in the water. I felt nothing but peace. Nothing could ruin this. Then, I heard someone enter my room.
"Sup beautiful." Travis says. I jump up and punch Travis in the stomach.
"HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE!" I scream.
"You left the window unlocked." Travis says.
"YOU CREEP! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I scream. He opens up a box and a beautiful blue necklace was inside.
"It's for you." He says.
"Ok, I will accept it. But what do you want." I say, picking up the necklace slowly.
"I want you to go to the dance with me." He says.
"Uhhhhh...ummm" I say.
"Hey, I'll buy you 20 boxes of your favorite chocolates." He says. I sigh.
"I'm a sucker for chocolates. Fine alright. But, you need to get out of my house." I say.
"Deal! It's good doing business with you!" He says. I laugh awkwardly and open my window. I pick him up and throw him into the bushes. "Hey! That's not fair!" He says
"You are the one who snuck into the my house!" I say and shut my window. I lock all the windows and go back to meditating.
Kiki P.O.V
    I walk around my barn, feeding all my animals. I smile and I start to play with my elephants. I see someone walk in. I turn around to see Jin.
    "Jin! What are you doing here?" I ask.
    "Well, you weren't in your house and your parents told me to Find you here. Wow, I can't believe you have actual elephants." Jin says.
     "Have you ever seen one up close?" I ask.
     "Uh, no." He says. I grab his hand and take him over to the elephants. I let his hand go.
    "Come on, pet it." I say. He looks at me then pets one of the elephants. I saddle up the elephant.
     "What are you doing?" He asks me.
      "We are going on a ride!" I say. He stares at me scared.
     "Are you sure it's safe?" He asks.
     "I'm sure. They are perfectly safe!" I say. He nods slowly and I climb onto the elephant.
Jin P.O.V
     I stare at Kiki. She was pretty, but a little crazy.
    "You coming up?" She asks, extending her hand out to me. I take it slowly and she pulls me up.
   "Now! Onward Pip!" She yells. The elephant starts to walk around the room. I smile.
    "This is amazing!" I yell.
    "I know!" She says. She smiles at me. I smile back. The elephant stops and Kiki turns to face me.
     "I have something to ask you." I say.
     "Sure, hit me." She says.
     "Will...you go to the dance with me?"  I stutter. She smiles and hugs me.
     "Of course! Can we ride the elephant to the school?" She says.
    "I'm down for that!" I say.
     "Ke ke ke! I can't wait!" She says. I get off the elephant and wave goodbye to Kiki. I walk out and back home. I got a date and get to ride an elephant to the dance. Friday should be interesting.

A/N Hey everyone, thank you so much for helping me with ideas. If you want, you can comment other ships and I might use them for tomorrow. But after tomorrow, the dance chapter will begin! Hope you all have a fabulous day and remember, stay happy! (Also, if anyone wants to create fan art for any part of my story, send it to me and I'll feature it )