Stop at O'kasis

Aphmau P.O.V
Sky, Jin, Ross, Barney, Travis, Dante, Garroth, Laurence, and Satiel all look at me. I probably looked like I was about to throw up.
"O'kasis..." I stutter. Jin comes up to me.
"Aphmau.. We will protect you. It's been so long, but if anyone tries to hurt you. We all got your back. They know you as Aphmau, so we will just have to call you Jess. We can tell Garroth and them that it's just a code name and not your middle name." Jin says. I calm down and smile at him.
"Thanks Jin. I'm just nervous. We all know what happened last time." I say. He nods and we walk over to Sky and them.
"This isn'ts goods." Barney says.
"Yeah. We are all hated at O'kasis. What if our parents are here..that would be really bad." Ross says, panicking.
"Guys. We will be fine. We can just, stay on the boat!" Sky says.
"Yeah. I'll ask the principle if we can just stay." I say. They all nod and I walk off. Garroth stops me.
"Hey. You ok with going into O'kasis." Garroth says.
"Nope, I'm going to ask to stay here. I'll be right back." I say. He nods and I walk to the principle.
"Excuse me. Can Sky, Jin, Ross, Barney, and I stay on the boat." I ask politely.
"Nope. Sorry kiddo. You all are going to visit a market." The principle says, hurrying off. I walk back to Sky and them.
"We have to go into O'kasis and to a market. Come on, we need to change our appearance." I say. The guys nod and we all hurry off into my room. I grab different things to make me and the guys look different. I grab us some hats and different sunglasses to hide our hair and eyes. I put my hair in a ponytail and stick it though the hat. I grab a pair of purple sunglasses and put them on. The guys each take a hat and a pair of sunglasses. They all put them on.
"Wow. These glasses feel weird. They are different from my other ones." Sky says.
"Ok, now go change into different clothes that you don't wear constantly." I say.
"I only have grey clothes!" Ross says.
"Then go borrow clothes from Garroth or something. He will understand." I say. The guys nod and walk out. I change into a blue top, black pants, and black shoes. I walk out and off the boat with everyone else. We head to the market and they let us go do whatever we want. I find Sky, Jin, Ross, and Barney.
"Wow, you all look totally different." I say.
"Thanks. Now come on, let's go look around. Stay together." Jin says.
"Yeahs. Let's go." Barney says slowly. He was trying to cover up his accent but it wasn't working that well. We walk around and I stop at a stand with bracelets and necklaces. I see one and pick it up. I show it to the women running it. She was an older women with grey hair.
   "Aw that would look so beautiful darling. You know, you remind me of a young girl who got kicked out of this town a long time ago." The women says. "Also, some say this necklace belongs to Lady Irene herself."
   "Oh really? How much for the necklace?" I ask.
   "You know what. How about I give it to you for 10 dollars, if you listen to a story. I haven't told a story in a long time." The women says.
    "Um.. Sure. I have an hour. I can listen to a story to make you happy." I say. I come inside the booth and sit down next to her. She closes up the store and starts to tell her story.
   "Once apon a time, back over 900 years ago. Lady Irene was alive. This is a story that most don't know, only some scholars. She was a beatiful lady. She looked a lot like you actually." The lady says.
    "Oh really?" I say.
     "Yes. Anyways, she was one of the Divine Warriors. Right before Lady Irene died, she fought in a giant battle. The king was taking over and she had to do something. She used all her power to stop the king and his army. It was very hard and it cost her her life. It was all worth it. If she didn't, we might not be here today. Her and the Divine Warriors defeated the army. Here is a picture of her in her angel like form." The women says, handing me a picture. She had flowing black hair, Angel like wings, and a sword. They were the same wings and sword I had in the woods.
   "Wow. Do you mind me keeping this photo?" I ask.
   "You can keep it dearest. I have plenty." She says. I smile and hold the photo. "Thank you for listening to my story." I say.
   "Here is the ten dollars for the necklace. Maybe I will see you again." I say, handing her a ten dollar bill. I put the necklace on. She smiles.
   "I hope we meet agian. What is your name child?" She asks.
   "Jess." I say.
    "Jess, what a beautiful name. My name is Lyra." The women says.
   "Well I better be going. I need to get back to my cruise ship. Goodbye." I say. She waves and I walk out of the little booth and back to the dock. I see Ross and Barney. They run up to me and hug me.
   "Thank Irene! We thought you got kidnapped. We were so worried." Ross says.
   "Don'ts ever dos thats again. We thoughts we lost yous" Barney says.
   "I'm sorry. But I think I figured out something important." I say. I show them the picture. They look at it then stare at me.
   "Who is this?" Ross asks.
    "It's Lady Irene." I say.
    "Talks to thats Emmalyn girl." Barney says.
   "Yeah. Let's get onto the boat." I say. They nod and we all walk onto the boat.