Day of the Boys Across the Street

Garroth P.O.V
I sit in my room looking through Instagram. I see Aphmau has posted a new picture. It was a selfie of her with Ross, Jin, Barney, and Sky. Wait, why was she at their house? What am I thinking? They are her friends, she is allowed to go to their house. I like the photo and continue scrolling. I had nothing to do today so I decided to just take a chill day. I look out the window and see Aphmau in her room. She's reading a book. She laughs and I smile. Even when I can't hear her, she looks adorable when she laughs. She looks up and sees me. She waves and I wave back. Did she just catch me staring? Oh well.
Laurence P.O.V
I'm currently in the library, trying to find a book for magicks class. I see one and I go to grab it. A flash of green races by. I look back to my book and see it's gone. I turn around to see Cupcake holding the book.
"Hey! I was going to use that!" I whisper.
"Well, you were too slow." She says. I charge at her and she runs. After a few minutes, I give up.
"I surrender." I say tired.
"Good. Here is your book back." She says. I take the book. Then, she walks away. I sit down and start to read the book.
Dante P.O.V
I'm currently chilling at the park when I get a call from Nicole. I answer.
Call Starts (N-Nicole, D-Dante)
N- Hey Dante, can you help me with something.
D- Sure what is it
N- this is gonna sound embarrassing, but I need help beating the sans fight in undertale. I'm much better at real fighting and this is gonna make me pull my hair out.
D- I understand. I'll be over in ten.
N- Thanks Dante
Call Ends
I've played Undertale and I know how hard that fight is. I stand up and start to make my way to Nicole's house. After about ten minutes, I ring the doorbell. Nicole's dad answers.
"Hello Dante, what brigs you here?" He asks.
"I'm here to help Nicole with something." I say.
"Is it what she keeps screaming about?" He asks.
"Yep." I say.
"Come right in." He says. I walk inside and head up to Nicoles room. I knock on the door and she opens it.
"Thank Irene Dante. Come in." She says. I walk in and see her computer on the sans fight. I pull up a chair and sit down.
"Let's beat this skeleton." I say. She nods and we start to play. After about two and a half hours, we finally beat the battle.
    "Oh my Irene, that was so hard!" Nicole says.
    "Agreed. Why I like the peaceful one better." I say. She nods and smiles.
     "Thank you for helping me. I might of not had my hair if you didn't." She says.
    "It's no big deal." I say. "I should be going now." I say.
    "Bye!" She says and I walk out of her room and out of her house. After about three minutes of walking, I sigh. Man she is so cute! She looks so cute playing video games. I smile and walk home.

A/N Hey everyone! So this is a little bit of a different type chapter. Tell me if you want more types of these chapters with different characters! Have an awesome day everyone and remember, stay happy!