Little Boys

Aphmau P.O.V
     I walk along the sidewalk, heading towards the store. I suddenly feel someone run into my leg. I look down to see two little boys. I've seen them before.
   "Sorry Ma'ma." The blond hair boy says.
   "We are very sorry." The little ghost boy says. I kneeled down to be there height.
    "It's ok. Why are you two doing all alone?" I ask.
   "Daddy is making us get food." The blond boy says.
    "Yeah. I don't wanna get yelled at more." The ghost says.
    "They yell at you? That's awful." I say.
    "Miss..do you mind helping us.. We don't know where the store is." The blonde boy asks.
    "Of course. What are your names?" I ask.
   "I'm Malachi and this is Levin." The ghost says.
   "I'm Aphmau." I say.
    "Wait! I remember! Miss Aphmau! You came in to teach my class one time." Levin says.
    "Oh yeah! I remember now." I say, smiling.
    "Yes, now do you mind taking us to the grocery store?" Malachi asks.
    "Of course." I say. I take Levin's and Malachi hand and we start to walk. We walk in silence for a while. Then, I break the silence. "Do you guys know what you need?"
   "We need fruit and vegetables and something called beer." Levin says. I stop and stare at Levin.
    "We won't get that last thing." I say.
    "Why not?" Malachi asks.
     "That's for later." I say awkwardly, and we continue walking. We make it to the store and we walk in. I grab a cart and Levin and Malachi sit in the front part of the seat. We walk along, them saying what they need. I put the food in the cart next to them. We pass by the cookies.
    "Miss Aphmau, can I get one?" Levin asks.
   "Sure." I say. I walk up to the bakery.
    "One sugar cookie please." I say.
    "I see you have a ghost with you. We have ghost cookies. Would you like one?" The women ask. I turn to Malachi. He nods his head.
    "Yes." I say. She hands Levin a sugar cookie and Malachi a ghost cookie. I pay the women and walk off.
   "Thank you so much Miss Aphmau." Levin says.
    "Yes, thank you very much." Malachi says.
    "No problem." I say. I walk to the counter and pay for the groceries. I carry the groceries back to their house. We stop at the door. I right my address on a piece of paper and hand it to them.
     "Listen to me. If you parents ever put you in danger, come to my house." I say.
    "We will." Malachi says. They both hug me and walk inside. I walk away. I hope those two stay safe, but I will protect them if they need it. I walk home and plop onto my couch. I turn on Once Upon A Time and start to watch it.