The Break In

Aphmau P.O.V
    It's midnight and I'm just scrolling though Facebook. I hear screams and look outside and see Laurence, Garroth, Dante, and Travis fighting surrounding four boys. The four boys were tied up on the ground. I grab a knife and walk outside. One was wearing all purple, one was wearing all grey, one was wearing a purple jacket and one was wearing black.
    "Guys? What's going on?" I say, my voice shaking
    "These four people tried to break in to your house and kill you. They have weapons." Laurence says, holding up a bag of gold swords.
    "HEY! WE WOULD NEVER KILL HER! WE JUST NEEDED TO KNOW SOMETHING!" The one with the purple jacket yells.
   "Please don't send us to jail..I don't wanna go back." The one in all grey says. I walk over to them. 
   "So you are criminals then" Dante says
   "No..lots of misunderstanding..like this." The one in black says. I look around and see something shiny in Garroth hand.
   "What's that?" I ask.
    "Some necklace..it fell off one of them." He says and hands it to me. I grab it and stare at it. It was a gold and purple amulet. My jaw drops. No...it can't be..it can't be them. I look at my neck to see my amethyst necklace glowing. I just stood there frozen.
   "Aphmau?" Travis says, shaking me back to reality. I walk over to them and sit down in front of one of them. I pull of his mask. He had black hair and sunglasses. I gasp.
    "Is it you?" I say weakly.
    "Aphmau..." He says. I smile weakly and put his amulet back on him. I stand back up.
   "Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Travis... Untie them" I say
    "What! Why! They tried to kill you!" Dante protests, but the boys still unties them. The one in purple slaps Garroth.
    "You dirt!" He screams. "How dares yous!" He says in a weird accent.
   "Calm down. Everyone inside, I have a lot of explaining to do." I say. Everyone nods and follow me inside. We all sit down at the table.Garroth, Laurence, Travis, and Dante sit on one side of the table, while the four boys sat on the other side. I sat at the front.
   "Ok...first, a better introduction." I say.
   "I'm Travis." Travis says.
    "The name is Dante." Dante says
    "Laurence" Laurence says.
    "And I'm Garroth." He says.
     "The name is Ross!" The one in all grey says happily. I smile. Ross can make any situation happy.
     "Hellos you dirts, my names is Bareny." The one in all purple says.
    "I'm Jin" the one with the grey jacket says.
    "And I'm Sky." The one in black says finally. I smile. It was them.
    "Aphmau..how do you know them?" Laurence asks.
    "Well. That's a long story." I take a deep breath, and begin. "When I was a little girl, around the age of 4, I lived in O'kasis. my parents abandoned me. They shipped me off to an orphanage and I was alone. One day when I was 6, I met Sky, Jin, Barney, and Ross while I was working in the orphanage. The person who ran the orphanage made me worked while all the other kids had fun. I was cleaning when they walked in. They helped me finish my chores then they took me out to play. Everyday, they would take me on crazy adventures in the woods. But then, I had to leave. I could never go back to O'kasis because I..was banished." I say. Tears started rolling down my face while memories flooded my mind.
    "My dad is the lord! Why did he banished you?" Garroth asks concerned.
    "Uh..uh.." I stutter.
    "You want me to tell them." Sky says. I nod slowly and put my head on the table.
Sky P.O.V
   "One day, when Aphmau was 9, the guards came into the orphanage and took Aphmau away. We follows them and watched from a window. The guards took Aphamu into a court room, and they started saying she killed three people, but she didn't. She was with us the day the murder happen. Apparently, They found "evidence" that she did it and they didn't listen to what Aphmau had to say because she was only nine. She was banished from O'kasis. They beat her then left her at threw her into the woods to die. We wanted to leave with her but our parents wouldn't let us, they even locked us in our rooms while Aphmau was getting beaten and kicked out. I gave her that amethyst necklace before she left though. A few day later, we tried finding her but she seemed to just disappear. We thought she died so we had to stop trying..but now, your alive!" I say then take a deep breath. That was a lot to say.
   "Yeah, that's pretty much everything." Aphmau says.
    "Oh my Irene..that must of been hard for all of you." Garroth says.
    "Well duh." Ross says.
     "Aphmaus, yous alright? Yous looks pale." Barney says. Aphmau looks up slowly.
     "I'm fine..just lots of memories. It's making my head hurt." Aphmau says.
    "My head always hurts, welcome to my world." Ross says.
    "I'm just amazed that we actually found her. See Sky, I told you my blood scanner brought up the right thing." Jin says.
   "Fine fine, you were right." I say
"So, why are you here now?" Travis asks.
"Is thats evens a question?! It's beens fives years! Wes wanted to sees Aphsmaus again!" Barney says
"Yeah, Jin found her and we decided to find her." I say.
"Why didn't you just knock on her door or waited until morning?" Laurence asks.
"They have stupid ideas sometimes." Aphmau says, smiling.
"Hey!" Ross says.
"Ross, it's true." I say. We all laugh. Aphmau was smiling. I haven't seen that smile in so long that it just filled me with joy. Suddenly, a goat runs in and jumps onto the table and to Aphmau.
"Goat!" Barney says.
"Goat?" Travis, Dante, Garroth, and Laurence say together.
"Oh yeah, Barney has a pet goat." Jin says. Aphmau started petting goat.
"I remember when you were just a little kid." Aphmau says.
"Goat seems to remember Aphmau." Ross says.
"Is the goats name goat?" Travis asks.
"Yes. Don't question it." Jin says. Aphmau smiles.
"Well, it's 1 am. We will give you all some time to catch up. Come on guys." Dante says. Then, Dante, Travis, Garroth, and Laurence say goodbye to Aphmau and leave. She waved goodbye then smiles at us.
"I can't believe you guys are here! I never thought I would see you guys again." She says. We all get up and move to the couch. Aphmau is smiling widely.
"We never thought that we would see you ether. You still have the same long black hair you had when you were younger." I say.
"I couldn't do the sassy hair flip if I cut it" she says and does her sassy hair flip. We all laugh and continue to talk. Around 4 am, Aphmau crashed, laying on the couch next to Ross. 
     "Of course she would fall asleep." Jin says.
     "Come on, let's carry her to her room." I say. We decided to do it the stupidest way possible by each of us grabbing ether an arm or a leg. We carried her into her room and onto the bed. I looked at her for a second. She was so..Aphmau. And that's why I love her. After we lay her down, we all crash in the couch.