Hang Out Day

Aphmau P.O.V
    I wake up excited. Sam, Taurtis and I are suppose to have a hang out day and I'm really excited. I walk to my closet and grab a pair of black shorts and a purple shirt with a YouTube symbol in the middle. I put them on and put my hair in a ponytail and put on my favorite white and pink hat. I pull my ponytail through the back of the hat. I put on some cherry chapstick. I grab my shoulder bag and put it around my shoulder. I place my phone and my wallet in there. I walk downstairs and make myself a bowl of cheerios. I sit down on the couch and turn on Netfix. I watch an episode of Friends while I eat. After I eat, I feed Celestia, turn off all the light and the TV, then leave the house. I lock the door then start to walk to their house. They live somewhere near Kawaii~chan so it is a little while to walk. I see a reddish pink haired girl glare at me. I shrug it off and continue walking. I make it to their house. I hear music planting from inside. I ring the doorbell. No answer. I ring it again. No answer. I start banging on the door.
"Whatever you are selling we don't want it!" Taurtis yells.
"ITS ME APHMAU!" I yell.
"Oh! Coming!" Sam yells. He opens the door. He smiles. I smile back. "Sorry, we had our gamecrab turned up all the way." He says.
"Gamecrab?" I ask.
"It's a Japan thing." He says. "Now, come on in." We walk inside and Taurtis looks up.
"Sorry about that. A lot of people have been trying to sell us crap." Taurtis says.
"No big deal." I say. I sit down on the couch next to Taurtis while Sam heads to the kitchen. He comes back with two bowls of popcorn, and some sodas. I look around to see some beer on the table. Sam must have seen me.
   "It's not actually beer. It's just a bottle." Sam says.
   "Ok." I say. We all start to play on their gamecrab. I flip my hat backwards as I play. After I beat them quite a lot, we decide to stop playing.
   "Man, you're a great gamer girl."  Taurtis says.
    "Been playing for a long time." I say.
     "How many times did you beat us?" Sam asks, still shocked.
    "Around 36 times." I say.
     "This is why you are our friend. You know how to beat us, but you aren't a jerk." Taurtis says. I smile and take a chug of my soda.
     "So, wanna watch a movie?" Sam asks.
    "Sure, what you got?" I ask.
     "How about The Peanuts Movie?" Taurtis asks.
     "Sweet!" I say. We start to set up. We make a fort out of pillows and make the room completely dark. We start to watch the movie. After it ends, I stand up. They are both asleep. I look outside and it is dark. I leave a note on the table, steal some food, and walk outside. I head back home, walk inside, shut the door, then crash on the couch, falling asleep.

Hello my Swag Spotted Kitties and thank you so much to the people who summited the ideas for this chapter. Sorry this is coming out late, got busy with everything. So, have a great day and remember, stay happy!