Dance Show Auditions

Aphmau P.O.V
      I get on the bus. I'm heading to a dance studio for auditions to be in a local dance production. I get a call from Laurence.
Call Start (L- Laurence, A-Aphmau)
L- Where are you?
A- I'm on a bus.
L- Why are you on a bus and not at school?
A- I'm trying out for a local dance performance.
L- Cool! Hope you do well Lady Aphmau
A- I'm not a lord.
L- You're a lord in my eyes.
A- Aw. Thanks Laurence.
L- No problem. Good luck
A- Thanks.
Call End
    Wow.. Lady Aphmau. That is gonna get annoying quick.
   "Next stop! Leafwitch Dance Academy!" The bus driver calls. I grab my bag and get off the bus. I walk inside and to the front desk.
   "Hello, my name is Aphmau and I'm trying out for the production." I say.
   "Ah yes. Changing room is at the back. Audition room is Room 102." The women says. I nod and walk to the back. I see a lot of girls around my age. Then, I see Michi. She is surrounded by a group of girls. I gulp and lean against the wall. She sees me and her whole group gathers around me.
   "What are you doing here nya?" Michi asks
    "I'm trying out for the production. Why else would I be here?" I ask.
    "You won't get a role." Michi says. Her entire group starts yelling at me, while everyone stares. I brush them off and move out of their little circle.
   "First up, Aphmau." The instructor calls. I walk to room 102. I stand in the center.
    "Ok Miss Aphmau. Show us what you got." The instructor says. I do my hip hop routine I have been practicing for a while now. When I finish, I look at the instructor. She has a bright smile on her face.
    "Very good Miss Aphmau. We will email you the results tomorrow." She says. I walk out and back to the changing room. I grab my bag.
    "You probably didn't get any part." Michi says as I start to leave.
    "You never know." I say and walk out sassily. I start to walk towards the bus stop, then one of Michi's friends trips me into the mud. She takes a picture then runs back in. I sit down, my cloths completely covered in mud. I feel someone looking over me. I look up to see Laurence.
   "Laurence? What are you doing here?" I ask.
    "I wanted to surprise you, but now you need some help." He says, extending his hand. I grab it and he pulls me up.
   "Stupid girl. Now I'm covered in mud." I say.
   "I have some of my clothes in my car. Cadenza left her back up clothes in my car this morning." He says.
    "Would she mind if I borrow them?" I ask.
    "Nah. Now come on." He says. We walk to his car and he hands me the clothes. I head back into the studio and rush into the bathroom. I get changed and come out.
    "Wow." He says, smiling.
     "Now, let's get back to school." He says. I get in his car and he drives me to school.
    "Ready Lady Aphmau." He says.
     "Yes and don't call me that." I say.
    "Try to stop me." He says. I laugh and we walk into school together.