On the Boat!

Aphmau P.O.V
I stand at the dock with Lucinda and Nicole, talking.
"I can't believe it. Spending spring break with all my friends." I say. I had my suitcase with my clothes and my backpack with all of my items I want to have with me. I also have a bigger bag with Celeste inside. I couldn't leave her:
"Yeah. It should be great!" Nicole says.
"Bigglesworth is excited. He will be flying over the boat following us." Lucinda says.
"Shh. I got Roxy with me." Nicole whispers.
"I thought I was the only one sneaking my pet." I say.
"Looks like we are all pet lovers." Lucinda says. We all laugh as a giant cruise ship pulls into the docks.
"This is amazing!" I say. We all grab our bags, hand the teacher our forms while they hand us our room key and run onto the boat. Satiel runs up to us.
"Satiel! Isn't this amazing!" I say.
"It's huge! I'm going to go look at the view from the front." Satiel says, running to the front. I look at Nicole and Lucinda. They are smiling the girl smile for you like him.
"Be quiet. I don't like him. He is just a friend. Now, I'm going to go the the very top of the ship. Bye girls." I say and run off to the very top of the ship. The ship starts to move when I get to the top. Pheniox Drop gets smaller and smaller. Vast ocean lay ahead. Suddenly, someone comes up behind me. I turn around and see Laurence.
   "It's a beautiful up here." Laurence says.
   "The view is very beautiful." I say. "I love the ocean."
   "The view is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." Laurence says. I blush.
   "L..Laurence!" I say.
    "Aw come on, you thought that was cute." Laurence says.
   "Ugh!" I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead. I blush widely. He winks at me then walks away. I roll my eyes. I sit down on the bench and stare at the ocean. It was still around 2 pm so I decided to relax for a while. I stare at the ocean. Then, after around 30 minutes, I hear the loudspeaker go off. 
    "There is food and a karaoke machine in the ships cafeteria." The principle says. I stand up and head to the cafeteria. Everyone was there. I sit down next to Sly and Garroth.
   "Hey everyone! Lucinda here. And today I'm gonna be singing with Katelyn! Get up here Katelyn!" Lucinda says. Katelyn walks onto the stage. Lucinda throws her a wireless microphone.
   "Hit the music!" Katelyn says.
Music Start ( K- Katelyn, L- Lucinda)
Both- La la la la la la la la la la la la la la
K-  Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like. I can always see 'em coming left and from the right
L- I don't wanna be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite. But it always seems to bite me in the...
K- Ask me for my number, yeah you put me on the spot.
L- You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not
K- You had me at hello, then you opened up your mouth.
Both: And then that is when it started going south oh! Get your hands off my hips 'fore I'll punch you in the lips. Stop your staring at my.. Hey! Take a hint! Take a hint! No you can't buy me a drink,let me tell you what I think. I think you could use a mint. Take a hint! Take a hint! La la la. Take a hint! Take a hint! La la la.
K- I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top.
L- You ask me what my sign is and I told you it was stop!
K- If I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
Both: You'd be here, and I'd be on a yacht oh! Get your hands off my hips 'fore I'll punch you in the lips. Stop your staring at my.. Hey! Take a hint! Take a hint! No you can't buy me a drink,let me tell you what I think. I think you could use a mint. Take a hint! Take a hint! La la la. Take a hint! Take a hint! La la la.
K- What about "No" don't you get.
L- So go and tell your friends
Both: I'm not really interested.
K- It's about time that you're leavin'
L- I'm gonna count to three and open my eyes and
Both: You'll be gone
L- One
K- Get your hands of my...
L- Two
K- or I'll punch you in the...
L- Three
K- Stop staring at my...Hey! Take a hit! Take a hint!
Both: I am not your missing link. Let me tell you what I think. I think you could use a mint. Take a hint! Take a hint! Take a hint! Take a hint! Woah! Get your hands off my hips 'fore I'll punch you in the lips. Stop your staring at my. Take a hint! Take a hint! La la la. Take a hint! Take a hint! La la la.
Song End
   Everyone claps. They were amazing. They really sing well together. They bow and run off stage. We all get some food and start to eat. Suddenly, the loud speaker comes on.
   "Attention. We are making a quick stop at O'kasis." The principle says.
    "O'kasis...?" I say. There goes my life.