Dinner With The Royal Family

Aphmau P.O.V
     I walk into the dining hall to see a long table filled with a lot of food. I walk over and sit down next to Fenurir.
    "Ah! the future princess has arrived!" A male , who I assume to be the king, says
   "Hello sir." I say, trying to sound happy
    "Call me dad. We are going to be family tomorrow at sunset." He says.
    "The wedding is tomorrow?" Fenurir asks.
   "Yes! Aren't you both excited!" The king says.
    "Very excited." I say, lying right through my teeth.
    "Yeah, I can't wait to marry my sweetie pie." Fenurir says. He sounded happy, but I knew this killed him as much as it killed me. I pull the best fake smile. I see two people walk in, one boy and one girl, both my age. They fill our glasses with water and walk out.
"So, tell us a little about yourself." Fenurir mom says.
"Well, I like the ocean, being outside, and food." I say. I didn't want to give them to much information.
"You should go somewhere exotic for your honeymoon." His dad says. I almost gag, but I stop myself.
"Maybe." Fenurir says, looking pale. Then, we start to eat. It's good because it means I don't have to talk. The food is very good. I eat a lot of food then sit back in my chair, feeling completely stuffed.
"I think I'm going to pass on the rest of dinner." I say, standing up.
"Alright dear. Servants! Accompany her to her and Fenurir room." He says, pointing to the two servants who brought us water. They nod and we walk out of the dining hall. As soon as we aren't in ear shot of anyone, they pull me into a random room.
"Aph..we don't have much time to talk." The boy says.
"Who are you, and how do you know my name?" I ask.
"It's us, Ross and Cupcake. We're here to break you out." The girl says. I smile widely and hug them both.
"Oh thank Irene." I say happy.
"We don't have much time. When is the wedding, and is their anyone else we need to rescue?" Ross asks.
"Wedding is at sunset, and there are two people in the dungeon." I say. They both nod. We all hug again and then they lead me to my room. I sit down on the couch and start to watch the tv.
Fenurir P.O.V
    I walk into my room to see Aphmau smirking.
   "Why are you smirking?" I ask, sitting down next to her.
    "You know those two servants." She says.
    "The two new ones who served us at dinner? Yes." I say.
    "They're are escape route." She says.
     "Tell me everything." I say. Then, she starts to explain everything that happened