Answer to Questions

Time to answer your questions about me.
1. This question is from AlexisCurtis162 and it says "What is your favorite sport." Well, my favorite sport has to be gymnastics because I take a gymnastics class and it is really fun.
   2. This question is from kitty53555 and it says "Do you have a burning hate for Aarmau like I do?" I can't say because then you people will make assumptions on my story. But, if Aaron hurts her in mystreet I will give that boy a smack down.
3. This question comes from Wolfgirl_13 and her question is "how old are you?" I am a demon, I don't age. But I look like I'm 12, so that is my age.
4. This question comes from shiplikecrazy and her question is "what is your favorite anime?" My favorite anime has to be ether Love Live! Or Dangan Ronpa. If you haven't watched ether of them check them out.
5. This question is from babypups032 and it says "who do you ship?" I can't say. Same reason as number 2.
6. This question is from kanachi108 and it says "have you ever watched Code Geass and if you have, do you ship Lelouch and Kallen or Lelouch and C2." I have never watched it but I'll be sure to watch it and get back to you.
   7. This question is from missmari12345 and it says "tell us your crushes name if you have one." I don't have one, or do I ;)
8. Final question from Jp092105 and it says "do you ship aarmau. I can't say.
   Thank you all for asking questions! You all are amazing! Have a great day and remember, stay happy!