Becoming Popular

Emma P.O.V
     I wake up. Ugh Monday. I climb out of bed and head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower. Then, I get dressed in my all black outfit. I grab all my things and hurry out the door. I walk to school quickly. I slip into school. I walk into World History and Addie, Michi, and Lilian come up to me.
   "Hey there Emma!" Addie says, walking up to me. "So, I'm having this sleepover and I was wondering if you wanted to come."
   "M..me?" I ask.
    "Oh course Nya! Your Emma right Nya." Michi says.
    "Y..yeah. I guess I'll come." I say after staying silent for a while.
    "Of course you will." Lilian says. We talk for awhile, then they go to class. I sit down and the rest of the class comes in. Then, the teacher starts to teach.
After School
    I walk up to a blue house. I hold my sleepover bag and ring the doorbell. Addie answers the door.
   "There you are Emmie! Let's go!" Addie says, grabbing my hand. She drags me into her house and up her stairs. We walk into her room. It's a dark pink room. Michi and Lilian are there as well.
   "There you are!" Lilian says.
   "Now, are we going to start the makeover Nya?" Michi asks.
   "Makeover?" I ask.
    "Of course. We are going to fix you up." Addie says. Before I can say a word, They pull me over to the dresser. They pretty much push me down into the chair. Michi starts to braid my hair, Lilian starts to paint my nails, and Addie goes to her closet. She comes out with a black dress (At Top)
    "You don't have to do this." I say.
     "We know. We are just that kind." Addie says. They finish doing my hair and nails and they force me into the closet with the dress. I sigh and put on the dress. I walk out.
     "OMI! You look tots adorbs!" Lilian says.
      "Thanks. Now.. I think I'm going to go." I say, grabbing my stuff and running out of her house, and back to my house. I don't know why I did that. I hate being dressed up. I run into my room. I change into my regular clothes and crash on my bed.