The Date! (Part 2)

Garroth P.O.V
I can't believe this is actually going ok. Aphmau and I are talking about her wanting to get a puppy later on this month. She was so beautiful, shining in the moonlight. I was starting to stutter. Come on Garroth, you made it this far, you can't fail now.
"Everything alright Garroth? You seem nervous." Aphmau says.
"I-it's n-nothing." I stutter. Gah I'm so bad at this. She smiles a kind smile.
"Wow, look at this place up ahead! It's looks so fancy and amazing!" Aphmau says, starring at the beautiful white building in front of us.
"Well, you're in luck. This is where we are eating. I say.
"OMI really! Thank you thank you thank you!" She says, jumping up and down.
"Calm down and let's go." I say and we walk inside. As soon as we walk in, I hear a splash and Lucinda appears in front of me.
"Garroth! Aphmau! What are you two doing here?" She asks.
"Lucinda?! What are you doing here?" Aphmau says.
"I'm performing my witchcraft for some extra money. My familiar, Bigglesworth is here aswell. Now, you guys are right on time! Waiter! Get these two the best seat in the house, there my guest I was talking about." Lucinda says. A waiter nods and shows us to a table. We sit down and look at each other in pure confusion.
"Well, now we have the best seats in the house." Aphmau says.
"True, I can't believe Lucinda is here." I say, starting to look at the menu. After around five minutes, Lucinda appears on stage, we put down our menus and look on stage.
"Hello hello everyone! My name is Lucinda, and on the menu today...is witchcraft. And introducing my familiar....Bigglesworth!" An owl flies down from the ceiling and lands next to Lucinda. She starts preforming a bunch of amazing tricks, including turning Bigglesworth into a cat and back with a potion. "Now for my last spell, I need a volunteer. A bunch of guys raise their hand. She looks around then points to me. "You there! Here we go." She says. Aphmau looks at me and I look at her.
"Oh no..." I mumble and I suddenly rise into the air. I panic for a second, then Lucinda makes me fly around.
"I wanna try!" Aphmau yells. I look at Aphmau and she rises into the air as well. The crowd gasps as Lucinda makes us fly around. Aphmau and I smile and then Lucinda puts us back down.
"Thank you! Thank you all. Now, disappear." She disappears right off the stage with Bigglesworth. Everyone goes back to their meals.
"That was incredible!" I say.
"I never knew flying felt like mthat! It was incredible." Aphmau says. We order our food and start to eat. After we ate, we walked home. When we got to her house, I suddenly kissed her on the cheek.
      "S-sorry! Uh...bye"  I say and race of and into my house. Dante was waiting at the door.
      "How did it go?!" He asks.
      "It might take a while to explain the entire night." I say.
       "I don't care! I want to know!" Dante says.
       "Ugh. Alright." I say. "Get comfy, a lot happened."

A/N OH MY IRENE 1000 reads! That's amazing! Thank you all so so much! It's so fun to write this story and I'm glad that you all like it! That's all I have to say. Thank you all and have a great day!