Hanging with Satiel

Aphmau P.O.V
I wake up to see Satiel watching TV on my couch and Celeste sleeping next to my head. I sit up slowly.
"Morning sleeping beauty." He says.
"Hey Satiel.. What happened?" I ask.
"You used your Irene power and fainted afterward." Satiel says.
"So, now you know all my secrets. Pokemon trainer, Super Hero, Irene power user, and hybrid." I say, chuckling.
"Yep. You can't keep anything from me." Satiel says, smiling.
"Also.. I found this." He says, handing me a poke ball. I take it and open it. An espeon pops out.
"Espy!" I say, hugging the Pokemon.
"Espy! Espeon!!" The espeon says.
"Good, she remembers you." Satiel says.
"I've missed you!" I say. The Pokemon nods.
"Ok, now put her away before someone burst through the door." Satiel says. I pet Espy's head then send her into the poke ball. I put it in my pocket.
"So, what do you wanna do?" I ask.
"Well, how about we head to the park. I know of a secret there." He says
      "Really? What is it?" I ask.
"It's a secret." Satiel says, messing up my hair. I mess up his hair. "Hey don't touch the money maker." He says.
"Ok, we can go to the park. Since its Friday I got nothing to do." I say. I stand up and grab a brush. I start to brush my hair. He takes the brush from me. "Hey! That's mine!" I say.
"Don't worry." Satiel says. "Now, sit on the floor."
"Why?" I say, but sit on the floor anyways. He starts to brush my hair for me. "When did you learn to brush hair?" I ask.
"You taught me, remember? Back when we were traveling together." He says.
   "Oh yeah! I had a knot in my hair I couldn't reach and you got it for me." I say. He continues to brush my hair until it is straight.
    "There we go!" He says. I smile and put on some sneakers.
    "Ready?" I ask. He nods. I suddenly have an idea.  "Ashley! Can Satiel borrow your bike?" I call.
    "Yeah! Just don't destroy it!" She calls. I walk outside and to the garage. I grab my purple bike and Ashley's red bike.
   "Sweet!" He says and gets on Ashley's bike. I get on mine. We ride out and onto the sidewalk. I haven't ridden my bike in so long. I haven't ridden a bike actually since I was traveling with Satiel. We ride to the park. Once we get there, we chain our bikes up. Satiel grabs my hand and starts to drag me through the park and into the woods. We reach a clearing with a waterfall.
    "Wow! This is so pretty!" I say, staring around in amazement.
    "Yeah. I found it while on a walk. Nobody knows about this place." He says.
   "Cool!" I say. We sit down, putting our feet in the water. It's cold, but it feels nice.
   "Also, this is kinda an early birthday present. Your birthday is in a few days you know." He says.
    "Of course I know. I don't think I want to do anything big though. I'm thinking about just having everyone over for dinner then have the girls sleep over." I say.
    "Can't wait." He says. I lay down on my back and stare at the sky. He lays down next to me.
    "That one looks like a bunny." He says, pointing to a cloud.
     "The one next to it looks like a hammer." I say, pointing to the one next to it. We spend the rest of the day relaxing and talking. It feels really good just to relax. I hope I can do it more often.