Captured (Part 2)

??? P.O.V
I look up to see my cell door open.
"Hey bunny boy. Got you a friend." The guard says, throwing a girl into the cell. She has midnight black hair. She's blacked out. I glare at him and he slams the door shut and walks out of the dungeon.
"Hey, who is it?" My best friend asks from next to me.
"A girl. They must want her for the prince." I say, checking her pulse. Breathing, good. I see her shivering and I throw my jacket over her. She stops shivering and I go back into the corner. Just wait for her to get up.
Aphmau P.O.V
I wake up slowly. I shoot up and look around. I'm in a dungeon cell. I see a boy in the corner.
"Hello?" I ask.
"You're awake! That's good." The guy says.
"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask.
"Well, you're in a cell. My name is Sam." He says.
"I'm here too!" Another voice says. I look over to see another boy waving. "My names Taurtis." He says.
"Nice to meet you both. I'm Aphmau. I need to know where I am and how I got here. Also, why I'm here would be nice." I say.
"Well, all I know is we are currently in the dungeon under the werewolf castle. You must of got blacked out and dragged here by one of their men. You are probably here to become the werewolf princess." Sam says.
"Werewolf princess?" I ask, confused.
"All I know that the king and queen are looking for the perfect bride for their son, Fenrir I think his name is." Sam says.
"Yeah!" Taurtis says.
"No no no, I can't be the princess. I can't marry someone. I'm 14, about to
turn 15!" I say, shocked and scared.
"Yeah. It's sucks. That's just life." Sam whisper. I sigh and move to sit down next to him.
"So, why are you here?" I whisper.
"Got caught with guns on their soil. They don't believe we were just passing through." Sam whispers, sighing.
"Yeah! We we're only trying to kill a cubacabra." Taurtis whispers.
"Isn't that the thing that kills goats?" I whisper.
"Yep." Sam whispers. "So, you got friends outside this place?"
"Yeah. I go to high school and I have a lot of friends." I whisper.
"I go to school, but...yeah. I haven't been in two weeks so everyone probably think I'm dead." Sam whispers.
"But we aren't dead!" Taurtis says.
"Well, if I'm the person they want to be the princess. I'll be able to leave this cell and find a way out of here." I whisper "And I'll help you guys out!"
"Really? You'll help us? We just met. I thought you wouldn't care." Sam whisper.
"Come on. I'll help you out of here, and you two Taurtis." I whisper.
"Thanks!" They both says. I smile and the door opens. The guard comes in and snatches my arm.
"Bye Aph! Good luck!" Sam whispers as the guard drags me out. I gulp slowly. This Is going to be harder than I thought. There is so much security. How am I going to get out?