Preperation and Battle Training

Aphmau P.O.V
      I've gathered Jin, Steven, Alex, Jose, and Katz into the courtroom
      "What's up Judge Thor?" Steven asks.
"Well, you are all going to have a certain job to make sure everyone is ready to go." I say.
"Ok, who has what job?" Jin asks.
"Steven, Alex, and Jose will have the job of getting the no powers weapons." I say.
"Superhero powers won't work for them though." Alex says.
"I know. That's why your job will happen after Jin's."I say.
"What's my job?" Jin asks.
"Your job is to help the science guys help create the weapons and armor from the Orespawn mod." I say.
"Sweet!" Jin says.
"Next! Katz. You're job is to make sure nobody gets hurt and goes crazy. Got it?" I say.
"Got it." Katz says.
"Everyone else will be training. So, we all good?" I ask.
     "Yep! They all reply.
      "What will you be doing?" Jose asks.
      "Well, I already know how to work my superhero powers, and Endermau can work on her own. So I will be working on control my Irene power." I say.
     "Wait, are you going to use all three of your powers at once?" Alex asks.
     "That's also what I'll be working on." I say. "Ok, now get to work!" They all run out. I put on my suit and grab my magic paperweight and fly out. I fly out onto the beach and land on the shore. I take off my suit and sit on the beach, just taking a breath. I pull out the Irene necklace and place it on my neck. I hear a rustling in the trees behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Emmalyn. "Emmalyn. You are just the girl I wanted to see." I say.
    "Yes Lady Aphmau, what do you need?" She asks, coming up and standing next to me.
    "Lady Aphmau? What's that about?" I ask, confused.
    "Well... You have Lady Irene's relic.. So I thought I should give you a more appropriate title." She says.
    "Emmalyn, do you remember what You said to me on the boat back when you first figured out about my relic?" I ask. She sits down next to me and shakes her head slowly. "Well, you said that I was still your friend. I'm still normal Aphmau. No need for a special title." I say.
"Ok Aphmau. So, what do you need help with?" She asks.
"So, to transform. I just need to focus right?" I ask.
"Yes. All you need to do is focus all your energy on transforming and then you transform." Emmalyn says. She gets out her notebook and a pen. "Is it ok if I write some things down based on what happens here?" She asks.
"Of course." I say.
"Thank you so much!" She says.
"Ok, I'm going to transform." I say. I focus all my energy and after about 15 seconds, I transform. The sword lays next to me and the wings sprout out of my back. They don't rip a hole in my shirt though. They attach to my back and just magically go through my shirt
"Takes around 15 seconds to transform. Got it." Emmalyn says, writing that down. She touches my wings. "Wings are incredibly soft. Smell like lilac." Emmalyn says, also writing that down.
"Ok, what next?" I ask.
"Well, I know you have one main power, and that's healing ability. That only works when Irene.. I mean you are very very sad." Emmalyn says.
"Ok." I say, listening to her.
"You can't heal yourself though. Or else you're form will go away and you would have to transform again." Emmalyn says, reading off her notes.
"Interesting. What else?" I ask.
"Well, if you are really angry, your sword will start to glow and it will become stronger." Emmalyn says.
"Wow! How strong?" I ask.
"Studies say that if you are mad enough and hit something with it, that object will turn into dust." Emmalyn says.
"That's awesome. Into dust.. I could turn Loki into dust if I need to." I say, laughing.
"There is one more thing. When you are very happy or determined, that's when you can fly." Emmalyn says.
"Awesome! Now, you need to go back." I say.
"Ok Aphmau!" She says and hurries off. I smile, she is such a great friend. I start to fly up. I fly above the trees and back to the Hall. I land and walk over to Katelyn and Jeffory. They are both practicing with their Jury of Nine forms.
    "Hey guys! How's it going?" I ask.
      "Good! Just practicing." Jeffory says.
     "Yeah, and I'm kicking your butt!" Katelyn says.
     "Oh really! Let's go!" Jeffory says and they start to fight again. I laugh and walk away. I go over to Emma and Quiver. Emma hands are iron and Quiver has fire in her hands. I decide to let them train and I continue walking. I see Modzilla, Polly, Liala, Tommy, Jin, Sky, Ross, and Barney carrying a bunch of armor and weapons. I fly over and grab the weapons that are just lying on the ground and fly over them.
     "Hey Aphmau! Thanks!" Modzilla calls.
    "No problem! Where are we taking them?" I ask.
    "To the courtroom!" Sky yells. I fly into the courtroom and see Donna, Cadenza, Marsh, Reese, Max, Aaron, Dante, Kenmur, Emmalyn, Levin, and Malachi. We drop all the weapons and armor.
    "Ok! Here you go everyone!" Modzilla says, starting to walk out with Liala and Polly.
    "Nope, you guys need armor and weapons too!" I say.  
     "Really?" They all say together.
      "Yeah! We need your help in the battle too!" I say.
     "Ok." Polly says and grabs the armor. Liala and Modzilla does too.
    "Ok! Let's practice!" I yell. We all start to train and practice for the up coming war.