The Accident

Aphmau P.O.V
Beep
BEEP
BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP
    I turn off my alarm clock and sit up. I get up and take a shower. I dry off and blow dry my hair. I put it in a messy bun. I apply mascara, blush, and cotton candy lip gloss. I put on a black top, a purple hoodie, black jeans, and purple boots. I walk downstairs and make some chocolate bacon for breakfast. I eat then walk outside. I lock my door and start to walk to school. About half way there, I feel a big force hit me, shooting me onto the ground. Everything went black.
Garroth P.O.V
   I race into a laboratory, along with a lot of the boys. The school said we could leave because we were just watching movies all day. We walk to the desk, and ring a little bell. A little boy walks up and sits on the chair.
    "Hello, my name is Tommy. What can I help you with?" The little boy asks.
    "Uh..you're like seven, why are you working the desk?" Laurence asks.
    "Because I'm working here." The little boy says.
    "It doesn't matter. We are here to see Aphmau." Zane says.
    "Wait.. Did you say your name was tommy?" Marsh says.
    "Right this way!" Tommy says and leads us to a room. Tommy opens the door.
    "Professor Modzilla. Guest are here to see Aphmau." Tommy says. A boy our age turns around.
    "Let them in, but be quiet. If Aphmau wakes up now, things could be bad." The guy says. We walk into the room. I look over to a bed. Aphmau was laying there, large gashes all over her body.
    "What happened to her?" I ask, anger in my voice.
     "A car hit her. She was halfway to her school." The guy says.
     "Why isn't an actual Doctor taking care of her, you're are age!" Dante whispers.
      "Look, age doesn't matter. I have the smarts to take care of Aphmau." The professor says, managing some equipment.
     "If you don't help our friend, your dead." Jeffory says.
     "Calm down, your friend is under good care. Tommy, go see if Polly and Liala have found anything." The guy says. The little boy races out.
     "Ok, why is Aphmau here and not at a hospital?" Sky asks.
      "Because, I found her and brought her to the closest place I could get to. If I didn't, all the blood might of left her body and she would be gone." He says. "Also, my name is Professor Modzilla."
     "Modzilla? Like, mod and Godzilla?" Travis asks.
     "Yeah. I bring Minecraft mods to real life! Like I brought the 3D Maneuver Gear from the Attack on Titans mod!" Professor Modzilla says.
     "Oh wow..uh, don't use it, ok?" Jin says.
     "I won't, now I need to go check on Polly and Liala. Don't touch anything, and if Aphmau wakes up, get us immediately." Professor Modzilla says and walks out.
    "Wells hes seems a bit crazys" Barney says.
      "Well, he is helping Aphmau, so we have to trust him." Sly says. We all sit down in the chairs and sit in silence. I stare at Aphmau. Who hit her? Whoever did will be sorry. I see her eyes flutter open. We all race over.
    "You're awake! Thank Irene!" Laurence says. Lowell races out to get the professor.
    "Who are you? Where am I?" She says.
    "It's us! You don't..remember us?" Ross says. He sounded like he was about to break down.
    "No...I don't remember anything. I just remember being in a black space and now waking up here." Aphmau says. 
    "You have to be joking right? This can't be real." Kat says.
     "I'm sorry. I don't remember." Aphmau says. I kinda went silent. Professor Modzilla runs in with tommy and two girls, who I assume to be Polly and Liala. They use a machine to scan Aphmau.
    "Amnesia. She will be able to recover her memory, but only with help. Quick, find something she would remember just by looking at it. We look at each other. Sky grabs his amulet and holds it in front of Aphmau.
     "Butter.." Aphmau says. "Wait, why did I just say that?" She asks.
      "It's working! Quick, try something else!" Professor Modzilla says. Sly grabs a picture and shows it to her, nobody else saw it.
      "Ugh, I want my Celeste...wait, who is Celeste?" Aphmau says. She is remembering. I show her a picture of Pheniox High. "Garroth, that is not what I want to remember right now." She says. She remembers me! Yes!
       "We need something that has all of us." Laurence says.
       "I have this!" Ross says, holding up her amethyst necklace. He shows it to her. It seemed to work.
Aphmau P.O.V
     Memories raced through my mind. I remember everything now. I sit up.
      "Oh my Irene..my head. My body! Oh Irene. I feel like you got hit in the head by a car." I say. 
      "You did." A guy says.
       "Wait what! Who are you?" I say.
       "Professor Modzilla, and these are Polly, Liala, and Tommy.Nice to meet you finally. You got extremely lucky that you have such great friends." The guy says.
         "Miss Aphmau! You're ok! I'm so glad." Tommy says.
        "Aw thank you." I say.
         "Anyways, you will need to stay here for a few days to recover." Liala says. She had bright rainbow hair. 
        "Ok..what about school?" I ask.
         "Your school will understand once we explain." Polly says.
         "Yeah! Company!" Tommy says smiling.
         "You'lls bes ok, rights aphmaus?" Barney asks.
         "I'll be fine guys. Wait, where are the girls?" I ask.
        "The teachers force them to stay at school." Garroth says.
       "You can all the company you want, as long as they don't touch my stuff." Professor Modzilla says.    
       "Wait, shouldn't you be in school right now? You're our age." I say, turning to Polly, Liala, and Professor Modzilla.
      "Well, our school...kinda sorta blew up.. Nobody got hurt..but now..yeah." Liala says.
      "That's terrible." Laurence says.
       "Anyways, we should leave Aphmau to rest. Bye beautiful." Travis says, blowing me a kiss. Castor sends his chicken, timberly, to attack Travis. Travis runs out, with Castor following him.
      "Bye Aphmau!" The all say and walk out. I laugh.
      "And those are the people I've chosen to be friends with." I say.
      "They seem very interesting. They seem to also care a lot about you." Professor Modzilla says.
      "Yeah. Now, thank you for helping me. If it wasn't for you I would be dead." I say.
      "It's no big deal." He says.
        "Well anyways, thank you." I say.
         "Also, I know Marsh." Professor Modzilla says.
        "Really! How?" I ask.
         "We go back. Now get some rest, you need it." He says. He puts a blanket over me and walks out. I smile, curl up, and fall asleep, thinking of whats to come in my crazy world known as my life.

A/N hey everyone! I like to give a shoutout to jennynarwhal47,sophias0607, and monsceratt for all the great ideas! If I didn't choose your comment, don't feel bad! I might use your idea in another chapter and give you credit! Anyways, have a great day and remember, stay happy!