Exploring the Wild

Aphmau P.O.V
    I wake up from my nap to someone shaking me. I look up to see Travis.
  "Gah! Travis! How did you get in here! Why are you in here!" I say.
   "Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you. One, you didn't shut your door fully. Two, Laurence, Katelyn, Aaron, Lucinda, and I are going out to explore the woods. We were wondering if you wanted to come to." He says.
   "Sure. I'll come. I just have to get up." I say. He extends his hand out and I grab it. He pulls me out of bed and onto my feet.
   "Thanks Travis." I say, smiling. He is acting a lot calmer, and isn't flirting. "You ok Travis? You're acting different." I ask.
  "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine." Travis says. He looked at his feet. I lift his head up.
  "Travis. You know you can talk to me right." I say. 
   "I'm just..does everyone really like me? The guys think I'm weird and the girls think I'm annoying. I just feel like only Cupcake and Lowell like me." Travis says.
   "Travis. You're our friend. We all like you." I say.
   "That means a lot. It's just, my past was difficult. I had Alexis and Lowell, and that's it." He says.
   "Cupcake full name is Alexis?" I ask.
    "Yeah. She doesn't like anyone calling her that but me. She will even get mad if Lowell says it." Travis says, chuckling slightly.
  "Well, no matter what anyone else thinks of you, I'll always be your friend. No matter what." I say. He nods and hugs me tightly. I'm taken back for a second, but I hug him back. We stand their for a while. I can feel him crying. "Aw Travis. Everything is going to be ok." I say. He nods and let's go of me.
   "Sorry. I didn't mean to break down there." Travis says. I grab a washcloth and dry his eyes.
   "It's perfectly fine. You can always talk to me. Now come on, the others should be waiting." I say. He smiles and grabs my hand. I glare at him.
   "Too soon?" He asks.
    "Too soon." I say. We both laugh and he lets go. We walk downstairs. Laurence, Katelyn, Aaron, and Lucinda were all waiting in the lobby. They look at us as we walk in.
   "Woah Travis, you look like you were crying." Laurence says.
    "Aphmau punched me in the gut when I woke her up." Travis says. I don't say anything, but I know he is lying.
   "Hope she didn't hurt you too hard. She has quite a punch." Aaron says.
   "Yeah." Katelyn says.
    "We going or not?" Lucinda asks. We all nod and walk outside. We start to walk through the woods. After about ten minute, a wyvern appears. We all step back.
   "Humans. Go now!" He says.
    "We are just exploring." I say.
   "Aphmau, you can understand him? He just made weird noises to me." Katelyn says.
   "Yeah." Everyone else says.
    "Human. You are special human. Follow." The wyvern says, starting to walking off.
    "It wants us to follow." I say. My group nods slowly and we follow the wyvern. We enter a cave filled with jewels and gemstones. It's beautiful. I look around amazed.
   "Wow! This is amazing!" Travis says.
    "Truly is." Lucinda says. The wyvern signals me to come over. I walk over to where the wyvern is. He is standing next to a waterfall.
   "Human. Try go through waterfall." The wyvern says.
   "Why?" I ask.
   "Just try." The wyvern says. I shake my head, then jump into the waterfall. I open my eyes to see a long tunnel.
   "I made it!" I say.
   "Aphmau, you ok?" Aaron calls.
    "Fine. I'm not wet though." I say.
    "Human, go to back. Book waiting there." The wyvern says. I nod and walk to the back of the tunnel. A book is waiting there. I open it slowly. It is like a diary type thing. I read the first page.
      Hello. If you are reading this. Hi Aphmau/Jessica/Jess/whatever you go by now. This is your mother. Also known as Lady Irene. This is my diary of  all my life that I'm now giving to you. How am I your mother you might ask? I never died in a battle 900 years ago. I lived long enough to marry your father and give birth to you. All my power was given to you and I died. You might be wondering how I'm writing this. I have my ways. I want you to know that I love you very much, and that you are very powerful. Now, take this book away from the wyverns. Carry it with you and strengthen your powers. They will come in handy. Now, live your life, admire every animal and love who you want to love. I hope you grow into a strong women. Never forget me.
      ~Mom ❤️
  I stare at the page in awe. My mom is Lady Irene, and my dad is Thor. I grab the book and I place it in my book bag I  have with me. I walk through the waterfall. I turn to face the wyvern and I pick him up. He was pretty tiny for a wyvern. He looked to be the age of 9, at least humanly.
   "Thank you. What is your name?" I ask.
   "Raven." The wyvern says. "Also, tell Garroth I said hello. I used to be his pet." Raven says.
   "Would you like to come back with us?" I ask suddenly.  
   "Really? It's quite lonely here." Raven says.
   "Let's go! Garroth would love to see you again." I say. Raven nods and lands on my shoulder. I face my group.
   "So, we are bringing him home." I say.
   "Sweet!" Travis says.
   "That's cool." Aaron says.  
    "Wait, is it Garroth wyvern. He told me he used to have one." Laurence says.
   "Garroth had a wyvern!" Lucinda and Katelyn say together.
   "Yeah. Now come on, let's head back to the hotel and give Garroth a surprise." I say. We all nod and start to head out, Raven on my shoulder. Once we get there. I head up to my room.
   "Raven. Can I put you in a box to surprise Garroth?" I ask.
   "Go ahead." Raven says. I put him in a box and make holes so he can breathe. Then, I walk to Garroth room and knock on the door. He answer.
   "Hey Aphmau? What's in the box?" He asks.
   "A present. Let's go inside and you can open it." I say. We walk inside and sit on the bed. He opens the box and Raven flies out.
   "R..r..Raven!" Garroth says. Raven nods as to say yes. "Oh my irene it's so good to see you!" He says. "Aphmau how did you..?"
   "Found him in the woods. He wants to live with you." I say.
   "Of course buddy! It's been so long." Garroth says.
   "I'll let you two catch up." I say, standing up. Before I could leave, Garroth kisses me on the lips. I was shocked but I melted into it. After a minute, he pulls away.
   "Thank you so much. For bringing him back." Garroth says. My face is bright red, so is his.
   "No problem." I say, still blushing. I walk out and shut the door. I kinda stand there for a moment. He kissed me? Sure he kissed me on the check that one time but still? Do I feel good? Do I feel bad? What do I feel? I don't know. I walk back into my room. It's late now but I'm not tired. I turn on the tv and start to watch My Little Horses.