We're home!

Aphmau P.O.V
      I feel a hard bump while I am talking to Sasha, Polly, Cupcake, and Kala. Those four really seem to be getting along.
    "We must be here!" Cupcake says.
      "This was really fun. I'm kinda glad I got away from working for a while. It's nice to have a break." Polly says.
    "That's the spirit Polly!" Kala says, slapping her on the back.
    "I'm glad Addie, Lilian, and Michi didn't ruin any of it." Sasha says, smiling.
   "Yeah. Now come on! We need to go!" I say. We all grab our bags and run off the ship. I'm greeted by Celeste jumping onto my face. I hold her and she starts licking me.
    "Hey baby girl. How are you. Did you miss me?" I ask, hugging her. She barks and continues licking my face.
    "So, I'll request the wedding in an hour then?" Aaron says. Celeste jumps off of me and starts licking him.
    "Aw she loves you! I ship it." I say. He puts her onto the ground. She jumps around and goes to bother everyone. Aaron hits me in the arm.
    "Don't ship me with a dog." Aaron says. I smile and jump on his back.
    "I won't if you carry me home." I say.
     "Alright. Let's go." He says. He grabs his and mine bags and starts to walk off, Celeste right behind us.
    "So. Did you have a good time?" He asks.
    "Yeah, I did. It was really fun hanging out with everyone." I say.
     "I had a good time. I mostly hung out with Laurence and Garroth." He says.
    "I'm glad you three get along." I say.
    "Yeah. We do." He says. We continue to talk about the trip. Soon, we reach my house. We walk inside and I make some tea. He smiles and we start to drink. We talk about everything that we could think of. Then, we start talking about our friends.
   "So, do you know if something is up with Garroth and Zane? They seem like something is coming for them." Aaron says.
   "I don't know. I'll ask Zane later." I say.
   "Ok. I like to know if anything big is happening." Aaron says.
    "I'll be sure to tell you. Oh look at the time! It's already 5:30! You should be getting back. Your mom must be worried." I say. He nods and he stands up. He waves goodbye then walks outside. I shut the door then call Zane.
Call Start (A-Aphmau, Z-Zane)
Z- Hey Aph. What's up?
A- nothing. I was just wondering if anything big is coming up.
Z- *sigh* well, my dad and my brother are coming into town soon.
A- You have another brother! That's cool!
Z- Yeah. His name is Vylad but I'm worried about my father. It's bring your parent to school day and he hates kids who live alone. Especially girls.
A- Well me and him are going to have a swell time.
Z- That's what I'm worried about. I don't want him to think your a bad person just because you live alone.
A- I hope he doesn't. We will worry about him when he comes. When is he coming.
Z- A few days.
A- Alright. If you need any help, I'm always here.
Z- Thanks Aphmau
A- No problem. Bye Zane.
Z- Bye
Call End
    He's father is the Lord of O'kasis, and hates girls who live alone. I feel like something bad is going to happen between me and him. No matter. If he doesn't like me, I won't care. I'll still be friends with Zane and Garroth, and try to make friends with their brother, Vylad. I'll try to be kind though. I'll try.