Anime Convention (Part 2)

Jin P.O.V
I walk past a panel room and I hear talking. I try to open the door and it doesn't work. I put my ear against the door and listen.
"What are you? There is so much dark energy coming out of you." I hear Vincent say. I feel the energy too. Wait..that presence. Human and dragon? No..it can't be. I try to open the door, but it won't budge.
"You tried to hurt her..YOU MUST DIE." I hear Endermau yell. It's is her. I look around. Nobody is around. Everyone must be downstairs in the convention part of the center. I grab a needle from my pocket and start to pick the lock. I hear swords clashing and Gene screaming. I finish picking the lock and walk inside to see something I wish I didn't.
Endermau P.O.V
I have one of my swords on Vincent's chest and the other on Gene.
"Any last words before I stab these into your hearts?" I say.
"D..don't do this." Vincent says.
"Endermau, drop the swords now!" I hear a voice say. I look up to see Jin.
"Jin..they..they tried to hurt Aphamu. They need to die." I say, rage in my voice.
"Drop your swords, not on them though." Jin says. I put the swords on a chair. Vincent and Gene get up and race out of the panel room. Jin comes over to me and hugs me. I smile and hug him back. Jin has always been the one to hug. Even Jindermau loves to hug. We let go.
"Did Aphmau let you out?" He asks.
"She was scared.. Weaky..." I say, jokingly.
"I'm sure Sky and Ross will be happy to see you." Jin says.
"Wait, I can go out there? As myself?" I ask.
"People will think it's just a cosplay." Jin says.
"Then let's go!" I say. I run out of the panel room and look around. I race down the stairs.
"Wait up!" Jin calls, running after me. I race into the crowd of people. I tuck in my wings so I can get through people. I use my Ender vision to find Sky and Ross. Jin and I make our way over to them. They are sitting in the back corner of the giant room. I race over to them. They see me and jump to their feet.
"Endermau!" They both say at once. They hug me tightly. After a minute, we let go.
"Why are you out? What happened to Aphmau?" Sky asks
"Aphmau got in a fight she knew she couldn't win. So, I came out and helped her." I say.
"A fight? With who?" Ross asks.
"Two shadow Knights." Jin says.
"You must of took them out easily huh." Sky says.
"I would of killed them, but Jin over here is a little softy." I say. We all laugh.
"Now, you should probably let Aphmau take control before anyone get suspicious." Ross says.
"Yeah. I'll be back." I say, walking into the girls bathroom. Nobody is in here so I let Aphmau take back over.
Aphmau P.O.V
I walk outside back to the gang.
"Hi guys. Was Endermau ok? Any trouble? Did she beat up Gene and Vincent?" I ask.
"No trouble, she was fine, and she gave them a beat down." Jin says.
"Sweet!" I look at my phone. "Crap! We need to be at the cafe! Let's go!" I say. We all run out of the room and to the cafe. Everyone is already there.
"Aphmau! You're ok!" Katelyn says.
"Yeah. Once we got separated, I found these three and we just wandered together." I say, lying. I realize I actually lie quite a lot. Well, it's for there own protection.
"Cool! Sit down. We can finally order. I'm starving." Laurence says. We all sit down and we all order food. Once our food arrives, we all dig in. After eating, we head back to the convention.
"So, what shall we do now?" Nicole asks.
"How about we just hang out for the rest of the day?" Travis says. We all nod and walk back to the convention center and hang out and buy stuff for the rest of the day.

A/N 100 chapter! Woohoo! Also, the character contest is over! I will be looking through and choosing the characters! Have a great day and remember, stay happy!